•Five•

Lisa arrived at the Mansion,She was shocked seeing Jungkook on the gate,probably waiting for her,,and what's shock her the most?

She almost hit him,because he was standing in her path.

"What the hell!!!"She cursed.Eyes widen,Jungkook was looking at her fuming.

He signalled her to get out of the car,"Get out"He mouthed.

Lisa stared at him,Did she do something?

She didn't think twice and get out of the car,Jungkook who was noticing Lisa getting out of the car;He pulled her by the wrist and pulled her inside the house.

"What the hell"She winced,"What the Hell are you you doing?Jungkook?Hey!"

Meanwhile,This was new to Jungkook,But he shrugged it off .

Entering the Mansion,He pushed her and she landed on the sofa,"What on the earth do you think you're  doing?"

Right! That is how exactly he'd been treating Lilian,He was standing in front of her.

"Will you please stop acting like this is my first time dragging you!"He uttered.

'The fuck' She cussed under her breath.

"What do you want?"She asked rolling her eyes,"Can you stop rolling your eyes!"It irritates Jungkook.

"Anyaways I needed to talk to you-"

"You just did"

This time,Jungkook was containing his anger,His blood almost popped into his veins,And was fuming in anger.He was gritting his teeth.

"I need you!"He uttered.

"You need me? For what?"She asked

"Mom have been asking for this,,"

"What?"She asked impatiently.Why can't he just tell it directly.

"Mom and Dad wanted to have a dinner,,"He started.Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

"With us!"He added  making Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

"with us???Are you kidding me?"She laughed bitterly.

The man glared at her."Do I look like I am joking?"

Lisa gazed upon him,

"Okay So?? We have Mrs Jung to cook for us right?"Lisa confidently muttered.

"That is the problem!"He signed.

"Mom permitted Mrs Jung to visit her family, She'll be back next day!"He explained.Lisa sighed in disbelief.

"Then?"She asked again

Jungkook rolled his eyes,,"Can you please use your brain?"

"We don't have Mrs Jung therefore,you're the one will be cooking!"He spoke.

"M-me?"She asked again.

"Obviously,,You're the only woman here you know!"Jungkook added.

"Wait! You mean,Woman can cook and a man can't? You don't know how to cook,or you just won't?,Is that how lazy you are,and you're  just letting me cook?"Lisa asked in disbelief.

Its not that she don't know how to cook,But Did Jungkook really meant his words?He will let her cook,without even helping her?

Jungkook looked at her angrily,"You learned to answer me like that?"He whispered-yelled.

"Why? Can't I? In fact,,I am saying the truth am I?,,You don't know how to cook?"She smirked.

He didn't say anything but just glared at Lilian,"Your parents will be having a dinner with us tonight therefore,You'll help me to cook because they are our visitor!"Lisa spoke seriously.