•Two•

"Tell me Lisa,,what is your plan?"Jennie asked sipping her lemon Juice.

Lisa grinned.

"Since the Jeons didn't know about Lilian's accident,,Mom didn't tell them about it."Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

"What if,,,,,,,I will pretend to be Lilian?"Lisa smiled.

"What? But-"Jennie was shock,

What kind of plan is that?

But knowing Lisa,What's her decision will always her decision,No one should interrupt her from that.

"Jennie! I need to know what is happening Inside the Mansion,Lilian and Jungkook lived together and I don't know what is going on to them!"

Lisa's right,

"I don't know if he treated my sister nicely"Lisa have this poker face of hers.

"I have a guts that he keep on hurting my sister!"Lisa glared at nothing.

Jennie couldn't do anything but to gulp"If that's the case then,,I'll support you"Jennie assured her.

"Thanks Jennie,,I'll just explain this to mom,,and also to avoid Jungkook and the Jeons from getting suspicious"Lisa uttered.

Lisa is brainy indeed.

"I'll sort this things out and make everything clear"

"But Lisa! Just make sure that you're not going to mess up! You won't like it if you did"Jennie looked at her.

Jennie sounded like scolding Lisa,But Lisa understands her,Jennje was just caring about Lisa

"I'll make sure Jennie,Don't worry!"Lisa assured Jennie.

And there they are,,continuing this their so called-plan,Intending to know  what kind of shit is going on.

_

"Can you tell me about that Jungkook,Jennie?"Lisa asked for Jungkook's information.

Jennie started stating everything she knew about Jungkook,Lisa nodded.

"That's all I know Lisa"

"That is more thank enough Jennie,thank you!"

.

Later that day,,Lisa's mom was on her room,Lisa knocked her mom's door and opened it,

"Mom!"

"I wanted to tell you something!"Lisa wanted to tell about her plan to her mom.

She explained everything,

Her mom was staring at her,mouth wide agape.

"Mom I hope you understand!"Lisa spoke.

She heard her mom sighed.

"Are you sure about this? Lisa?"Her mom asked.

"But this is some kind of,,,Risky?"Her mom was worried about her off course,

Aside from it is very risky this sudden plan from Lisa was something uncomfortable.

"I know mom! But I can take care of myself,I promise!"Lisa uttered.

Her mom smiled and hugged her,"Just make sure you won't mess up!" Her mom whispered to her.Lisa chuckled

"You know me mom!"

"I am always here Lisa to support you,thank you for doing this!"Her mom smiled.

Anyhow,Even if this so called plan is too risky and dangerous,Lisa already decided,and knowing that This is for the sake of her sister,She will never back away no matter what happened.