•Fourty-Five•

Lisa's house is too small for all of them,besides she only have one room for herself.

"Guys,what about,You'll book a condo? I think We'll not fit in my house,,its too small!"Lisa spoke shrugging her shoulders.

The rest agreed with her.

"You're right Lis"

"You don't have to worry about that anymore,,I have a condo,and if you want,You can stay there as long as you want!"Chaeyoung suddenly spoke making them look at her.

Right,Chaeyoung have her own condo- I mean, She spend enough time to save a money just to build a condo.

You know,,She owned one building of condo here in Australia,She isn't just a secretary of Lalisa Manoban.

"You have?"They all asked in Unison,making her to let out a small laugh.

"Indeed"

Well,they didn't actually know Chaeyoung very well,but since she is part of their friendship,they guess- they started knowing her very well.

Starting from her kindness.

"When are you going to move?"Lisa asked.And it doesn't seem sounded so good in their ears.

"Are you pushing us away?"Jennie asked with her low voice,It'll surely make you shiver.

But Lisa just chuckled at her.

"I'm not,,I was just...Asking!"- Lisa

"Can we hang out at your house for a while Lisa?"Yoongi asked.

"Off course oppa"They then proceeded.

At this moment,Lisa was really wondering how everything went into this kind of situation,I mean-

It was some kind of rare Isn't it?

But now,,they've been acting as if nothing happened,At first Lisa was really worried and nervous that something bad might happen.

But their presence proves it wrong,There something happened,,But it wasn't bad as she thought.

As they walked,she can't really avoid to notice Jungkook have been glancing at her for the umpteenth time,She's wondering if he wanted to tell something.

So she looked at him and "Hmm?" questioning the man.

"anything wrong?"she asked again,making him to shook his head.

"Nothing wrong at all,Lali- I just-" He chuckled.Making Lisa to look at him.

"Don't mind me!"He added.

She nodded.

Wondering if Why did Lilian didn't come with them,She decided to just keep it on herself,knowing that Lilian had her own reason.

"By the way Lisa,,This place seems so quiet,Doesn't it have a amusement park or something?"Jennie asked out of nowhere.

"There is unnie actually,,but,,you will take a ride to go  there,,it was quite far"Lisa told her.

"Do you want to go there unnie?"She asked.Jennie shook her head in disapproval.

"No- I was just asking!"She muttered.

Finally after a minute of walking they finaly arrived at Lisa's house,,stepping inside.They all plopped themselves on the sofa,the rest decided to just sit on the floor.

"Can I?"Hoseok asked Lisa while holding the remote control.

"Take your time oppa!"Lisa smiled.

"Do you perhaps want some snacks?"Lisa asked them.