•Eight•

Jennie arrived at the said place,

"Jennie!"Lisa hugged her as soon as she entered the house,,Jennie hugged her back.

"Lets go!"Lisa dragged her upstairs.

Jennie was stunned upon knowing that Lisa was sleeping at the guestroom,At the guestroom.

"Why are you sleeping at the guestroom?"Jennie asked.

Lisa gazed upon her who was busy,Checking and finding some suit to wear.

"I don't want to sleep with him you know!We all know this all is just a pretend,Only you and mom,knows that I am Lisa,,

In their eyes,,I am Lilian!"Lisa explained

"Exactly! So there's no wrong If you'll sleep with him!"Jennie muttered,Sitting on the bed.

Lisa sighed,"Jennie!,,I am nothing but an intruder,,I am not even close to him or even Taehyung without them knowing that I am Lilian,,And besides,,,I am disgusted by Sleeping with that Jerk!"Lisa burst out.

Jennie's eyes widen,

"What? Why?"

Then the scene that happened that night flashed again through her mind."That asshole! He tried to rape me last night!"Lisa explained,Jennie's eyes almost popped out.

"What?"She shouted

Jennie's palm was covering her mouth,She just can't believe that,That happened between Lisa and Jungkook,It was unbelievable though.

Jennie's reaction turned into a mad one"You don't know how much I wanted to beat that Jungkook but I can't,,He believes that you are Lilian,and He will surely suspect us,,If I did that!"Jennie uttered.

"Don't be afraid of him,,,What he did is terribly wrong,and disgusting,,I hate him!,,,Both of Us will beat him!"Lisa glared at nothing.

"For now! I don't really know If I can face him,,I don't know what can I do if I did"Lisa muttered.

"I really hope,Mrs Jung will be here as soon as possible"

~

"Are you sure you wanted to wear that? Jennie? there are more inside the closet"Lisa asked upon seeing the cloth that Jennie grab in the closet.

"Yeah! We'll not staying there for too long Right?"Jennie asked.

"and besides,,,What is up to that party and we have to wear,,elegant dresses?"Jennie chuckled upon saying her words.

"You're right!"Lisa chuckled too.

"Lets go!!"

They were now inside Lisa's car,,,When her phone rang,,Taehyung is calling.

"Lisa where are you?"

"I'm coming! I bring Jennie!"Lisa eyed On Jennie.

"What?" She can hear the amusement upon hearing Taehyung's voice.

"Yeah! So just wait there and we'll be arriving soon"

"Okay! okay! bye"

"Bye!"

The call ended,,

Meanwhile,

"Did you invite Lilian?"Jungkook asked Taehyung,

"Yeah! Off course,,In fact,,She's the first person I invited to come!"Taehyung grinned

Jungkook let out a deed sigh.

He don't know what to react If he face Lisa,,He don't even know what will he going to do if he see her,,

I mean,,after what he did to Lisa last night,He was having this feeling inside of him that he couldn't explain