•Thirty-Five•

Lisa glanced at her clock beside her bed,It is already 9 in the evening,She presumed that maybe Jungkook was already in his bed

She was on the guestroom at this moment,though she was waiting for Jungkook to arrive,She even fell asleep while waiting for him.

She stood up from the bed and walked,making her way to Jungkook's room,As she opened the door,She can hear no one.

The place was silent,And she noticed that the bed was empty which means,Jungkook wasn't here yet.

"Where is Jungkook?"She asked herself,Why is she even concerned about him?

In a very short amount of time which she and Jungkook spent,there is actually a feeling which they develop with each other,Just friends? No- well maybe for Lisa,she'll deny it.But she don't even understand her feelings for Jungkook.

the question is,Did Jungkook felt the same way as Lisa too?

She is afraid to know that.

She decided to call Taehyung since,Jungkook was with him.

She dialled Taehyung's number.

TAEHYUNG

"Lilian? Its 9 in the evening why did you call?"

LISA

"Taehyung? where are you? is Jungkook there?please tell him to come home already its getting late"

TAEHYUNG

"What do you mean? Jungkook is here? No- He's not here,Actually I'm at my house,sleeping but you wake me up"

This confuses Lisa,

'But he told me,He's with Taehyung'

TAEHYUNG

"Wait- did you say Jungkook wasn't there? Why? where is he?"

LISA

"I don't know either that is why I called you,But he reasoned out he's going out with you tonight,"

TAEHYUNG

"Where did he go again,did you have an argue with him?"

LISA

"no"

"Don't bother Tae,I'll handle this,I'll find him,sorry for disturbing you"

TAEHYUNG

"Are you sure Lilian? I can go with you-"

LISA

"Don't bother Tae- its fine,I'll go now,Bye"

TAEHYUNG

"Oh! Okay bye Lili- be careful"