•Twenty-Two•

They were riding,heading back home,when something into Lisa's mind,

It is about Yeonji.

She glanced at Jungkook,"Um! Jungkook?"She called out.

"What is it Lili?"His voice was soft.

"I just- wanted to say something,,About Yeonji!"She spoke.Jungkook looked  at her  nonchalantly,

"I don't wanted to hear anything from her again!"

"I- I know but,please,I forgot  to tell you this,that I met her into a candy shop!"He hummed hearing  this,

'So what's the point if Yeonji was in the Candy store?'

"Did she  hurt you?"He asked,how would she?if she didn't recognize Lillian very well,She only know her name,But she couldn't recognize her once she'll glance at Lisa just for once.

"She didn't but,,,I saw her with someone!"She muttered,Jungkook's ehes landed into her.

"What do you mean?"

"She's with a boy!"Lisa uttered.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion,"I couldn't say that he is her brother or cousin,because I heard her calling Him Babe!"Lisa spoke once again,Jungkook let out a deep sigh. 

"I am really sorry Jungkook,for not yelling you this before,I- I forgot!"She looked at him.

"There is nothing to say sorry Lili-"

'And besides,At those times,I would probably doubt you if you tell me those things'

It is very clear now,why did Yeonji broke up with Jungkook,and even if he denies it,It still hit a pang of ache inside his heart,but He would't pay a mind on it,He would just focus and be contented on what he have for now.

"I am here,Jungkook!"Lisa smiled at him,staring at those doe eyes,it was very clear that she is genuine,

What she said was serious.

Though there was a meaning behind those words.

"I know that Lili-"He muttered

~

A week have past,and finally,Jungkook went to his work,Lisa if free to visit Lilian again,Its been also a while since she visited Lilian.

she wondered how is her sister's going for now.

Arriving at the said place,She was about to enter Lilian's room when,an unfamiliar voice of a man can be heard coming from Inside.

Lisa froze on her spot.

Who is her sister talking to?

"Lilian? How many times do I have to wait?"

"When are you going to file a divorce for that man?"

"Please! just be patient,all we have to do is to wait for me to get out of here!"

"Lilian? don't think that I am being impatient and despirate,I was just- thinking about your safety,That man couldn't done any stupid mistake in you anymore,I would not let that happen"

"Look what he have done to you now?you are  lying in the bed! and that's his fault,I can't stand seeing you like that"

What did Lisa just heard? upon hearing this,there is only one thing came into her mind,

Jungkook.

Unknowingly,her hands traveled down to the doorknob twisting it,making a creaking sound,