•Nineteen•

"I'm hungry! Lets order Pizza!"Yoongi groaned,he really can't contain his hunger.

"Do you guys don't have a plan for our dinner?"Jisoo muttered making the rest look at her and blink as if she was muttering a riddle or something.

"Pizza is the answer I guess!"Yoongi uttered.

"Oh come one! We all know that Pizza is not enough? A pizza? really?"Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Hmmm? Tae- do have enough ingredients in your fridge,I will cook!"Lisa suddenly spoke making their gaze went to her and Become silent.

"I mean! Jisoo Unnie is right! Pizza is not enough,Pizza is only a snack! for me"Lisa shrug her shoulders.

"I will cook,Don't worry It'll take only a minute!"Lisa spoke.

"I'm with you Lili-"They both stood up from the couch and went to Lisa's side.

Jisoo eyed Yoongi and glared at him,"So can you please wait,Just sit there,keep silent,and Contain your hunger? Its not like you are going to die if you're just going to wait!"She spat,More like a shout.

They became silent,They don't wanted to argue with Jisoo again,Her mouth is like a machine gun,It is only that Yoongi guy who have the guts to fight with the girl,

Lisa and Jennie chuckled,"Lets go girls!"She pulled the two.

Jisoo,Jennie and Lisa Started cooking,

On the other hand,The boys was waiting there,not too boring,

"So? Jungkook? How's you and Lilian? huh?"Their gaze went to Seokjin who asked then went back to Jungkook,

"Were doing fine Hyung!"He muttered lowly,earning a frustrated sigh from the older.

"Doing fine? you always said that when you're not in a good terms!"The older spat.

"Come on tell us!!"Seokjin keep on bugging him

"Fine! Were getting Clo-"

"They started liking and loving each other!"Taehyung cut him off,Hearing this playful chuckle from the rest,Jungkook traveled his eyes to Taehyung and give him the most deadliest glare he could ever muster.

"That's sooo,,,,Good to hear!!"Namjoon spoke.

"What about you and,,,,Yeonji?"Suga whispered-yelled,Their eyes widen upon hearing this,Each of them give the cat- eyed man a smack of the head,except Jungkook,He just let out a defeated sigh.Yoongi groaned.

"Hyung? I,,don't wanted to hear her name anymore!"Jungkook lowly muttered.

They cleared their throat falsely.

"Yeah! sure! um! don't worry! You have Lilian now off course"They all tried to ease up the awkwardness wanting to let the younger feel that he's not alone.

"Jungkook! cheer up men,You have no time to be sad you know!"They all cheered him up.

"Thanks Hyung!"

~

"Food is served!!!"Lisa went to inform them,

"Oh! Finally!"Yoongi stood up.

Settling themselves on the dining,They eyed the food and they were like their eyes were glued on every recipe,

Jjajangmyeon

TTteokbokki

Bibimbap

and other kind if Korean dishes,They drooled over the foods,The aroma of the food was running to their nostrils.