Worst srody on wsttpaf

I have done a blood sacrifice from the first born child so that I will be able to walk into the kitchen at night and get food.

This has to work.

I wait for the perfect time of the 4hour of 63houses and turn on the small light.

I brought my XL Shrek dildo to light the way without waking up my parents. I brought my backpack so I can carry enough for a snack.

After packing the bag to the max I walk slowly to my room just then I get shot in the arm. I fly with the power of 09364 rugs and go thru the ceiling.

I just realized that I walked to the near by store on accident instead of my kitchen! Oh no!

A couple hundred cop cars pull up under me and I fly into the night and cook a deer.

Uh o I left my backpack full of food in my coat jacket which I took off when I fly over the dog. I think I might not survive the night. My supplies are limited broccoli I only have enough fat on my body to survive 374 nights. this is a disappeared!

I email my mom at junglejim4322@yahoo.com from my mind and tell her to send supplies since i'm a fugitive now. she responds by saying no i'm lame.

After crushing my soul into bits I decide to fly with the rest of my energy to the next planet. so I arrive at Canada and i'm ready to eat.

Instantly as I cross the border, and my blood turns to maple syrup and I grow Canadian leaves from my eyelashes and it blinds me from all the aids that I fall and break my toe I don't have.

Since i'm in a different planet I must transform into the native people there. the year is 6390373 and Ebola is cured (October joke) and there's floating pancakes in the air.

(Ok so this was an extra long chapter to make up for being lame the last few days. i'm stopping here cause i'm tired so i bet I'll update before I go back to school!)