Worst yoru skn wattpad

I can hear the bombs coming.

They're near us.

My family has split apart.

There's side Blue and Black,

And side Gold and White.

Theories are showing up everywhere to try to calm everyone down but they're not working.
It's only gotten worse.

I start to hear the war song playing of the little Einstein theme song.

Side Gold and White are coming for me.

Once I see the mob of colorblind idiots, I fly very high and they start shooting things at me. I dodge them and yell "how tf you get white from blue?"

That makes them angrier which is my plan.

Once I get the mob away from my house I fly to a pit of hell and they follow looking up and not noticing what I have planned. I do the call of my people and they show up in bunches but stay hidden.

I have already killed myself three times.

The person who posted the picture is continually getting stabbed.

As I lead the people one person notices where they're going and screams. as she screams my hidden people come to attack them. there's no time to escape now.

My people run with pitch forks and torches and the gold and white people try to scatter but they die at the same time with the power of the blenders.

Once they die we all bring out our blenders and do the magic conch shell call to bring out the rest of us to go and find more to kill.