Worst story on wattpad

I get to go shopping to day! but not carpet shopping this time. clothes shopping. we are trying to find clothes that will cover my butt wings because my parents thing its irresponsible to have butt winds in public. i end up buying half of the store which is nothing at all. we left the store empty handed, as in my mom lost all her clothes and my phone and wallet it gone. we should go there more often! its very family friendly! i hope we have time to drive and get some food. to bad im so hungry a cow could eat me. And a goat and lion. maybe a prairie dog could also. i go home and watch tv until my mom makes her famous carrot and glass biscuits. my favorite! Its better than stir fry plate! i walk out of the kitchen to find my new brother on the couch.

"Hey get back in the kitchen!" he yells. i hate sexist jokes.

I'll go back in the kitchen and bake you a bomb! i yell as i walk to his room to tear his favorite guitar into tons of little big pizza pieces. i hope he doesnt catch me. but he wouldnt care. its only his favorite one. After that. bagel. i go see my sister and tell her the mail is here. she goes and checks the mail, giving me a chance to break her computer. i love breaking stuff. expescialy stuff people care about. which isnt me i know for a fact.

Origami.

I fly across the room with my butt wings. i like to fly in the city and shit on people cars. they think im a bird. Silly humans.