Wowt showi on wattals

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS EMBARRASSING/WEIRD MOMENTS THAT I'VE HAD NO JOKE AND I LOOK BACK AND CRINGE

1. My friend and I were obsessed over making short movies and we made one where I turned into a hamster.

2. I took a necklace from my friend and I didn't tell anyone for a year and I was so nervous I slept walked and had nightmares and I would constantly have that nervous feeling all the time and it turns out that she just gave it to me.

3. In 3rd grade there was this new guy and he thought he was so funny and that made me mad since we thought he was just so cool so we would fight nonstop and one day he just disappeared and i've never seen him again.

4. My friend and I also were obsessed with making our own show as well in 1 and since we were nine years old we wanted to make shows about mermaids and stuff and they're on my camera but it won't turn on so its stuck there.

5. There's a video on my computer that will not delete no matter what and I find it everywhere, on iMovie, on my files and it keeps comin back. the video is one i've never taken before and it's on a very old look camera and it looks edited.

6. When I was 6 I made a racist joke and almost got kicked out of some tourist place in Colorado.

7. My friends and I would play American idol and it always ended up in fights and they lasted weeks.

8. I got in a fight with my friend and it lasted a long while, it was one of those stupid fights that 8 year olds have but since I was so stubborn and wouldn't say sorry it lasted for a year. she rode her bike on the street and I was out getting my mail and she stopped and tried to apologize and I looked at her and told her to get off my property.

9. In 3rd grade everyone kept on singing one day and our teacher said no more singing or they'll get in trouble so I starting singing jingle bells and she sent me out in the hall way where I cried.

10. My best friend, was my best friend, hasn't texted me in 4 months. she also hasn't posted on Instagram which she usually does nonstop and her laptop is off which she needs for school and I haven't seen her family post anything about her on Facebook so i'm guessing she's just dead.

11. I got this Long black wig for my Halloween costume and I remember I took it to my friends house to show her. I put on the wig and her 3 year old sister kept screamed the word hair the whole night and had nightmares about it.

12. When I was 5 I was at a party mainly for Adults but the kids got to play. my friend who lived there was trusted with a phone in her room so I call 911 on it and the police show up at the party.