Worst story on wattpad

Ok i'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, i've been busy with homecoming stuff. I had my homecoming last night and I bet i'll post a picture on this chapter if i'm not too lazy to email me the pics.

Just saying this is based off of my homecoming experience.

Yay! it's homecoming day! i go to my friends house at 4 to get ready and bring all my makeup with me. while I do my nails, my friends dog bites me. she jumps up and bites me! i get two nail files and make a cross and yell "i rebuke you satan!" and the dog runs away.

My hair is a total blender.

It will not work.

I put 15 bobby pins in it but my hair just makes smoothies with them.

Everyone is ready and I haven't even gotten my makeup and dress on!

"Barbecue sauce on my titties!" i yell as I fall in my heels.

We get to the dance and we are so ready to get turnt and then the won't let us in until 8!

Once we go in we dance to music while my history teacher sings to gas pedal.

Two gay guys are so turnt dancing in the front.

We go to the photo booth and take picture with broccoli.

After the dance we go get Taco Bell and I get hit in the face with a door.

Ok sorry this is boring but hey I updated at least. I have a sign language project i have to do so this was like a filler. i will probably update later again!