Worst story on wattpad

I woke up in the morning and looked at myself in the mirror. I have blue eyes and blonde hair that looked very pretty. I wore all the clothes that popular people wore- a black sweater that was 9x my size so it looked like a dress all the way to the floor, neon blue and green makeup and a beehive hairdo. Im so ready for school.

When i arrive to school everyone gives me dirty looks, like i was a slut or something. Im not a slut! Gosh! My best friend who looked exactly like me walked up to my locker and slammed it shut- closing half of my body in it.

"Aww shit you hurt yourself to bad no one cares!" She says and i burst out of my locker leaving my bottom half behind. I hop up to her and slap her so hard her eyes fall out of her face. She dies.

I hop to my next class, i would actually be on time if i had legs. Good thing i dont need legs for this class- gym. My favorite class, the one class i can sit on my butt and do nothing while all my friends get hit in the face with balls. Oh wait no thats what they do at home. In gym the get hit with bricks, we like to play dodge brick.

When i go home.

"What happened! To your makeup" my mom asks.

"I messed up my makeup." I reply.

Everything goes dark.

I wake up and all of that was just a dream! Yes! I really i realized that i fell asleep in a shower and drowned.