Strange Dream

A short chapter for our Taehyung's birthday. Happy birthday V!!💜💜
____________________________________
{3rd person's pov:}

Jin came back to his room and went to take a shower. He was extremely tired. After a short shower, he changed into some pjs and crawled into bed. 'Oh, Namjoon still has my clothes..' he thought. He felt shy for a minute. He laid back and tried to recollect the day. He was once again angry at the thought of the woman seducing Namjoon. 'Why am I angry?! Jin stop! You have no right to get angry!' He thought. He turned off the light. 'I'm not jealous.. Am I?' he thought before drifting of to sleep.

In the Dream,

{Jin's pov:}
I found myself in the middle of the forest. It was a full moon day, again. I looked around, only to find a seemingly endless forest. I didn't know where I was, or why I was there in the first place. I started walking in the direction where there was a small path. I wondered where it would lead me. I was walking in the path when all of a sudden, I sensed something moving in a bush. The rustling of leaves and breeze were the only sounds heard after that. I started getting scared. Hell, I didn't even know if this was real or a dream. I went near to the bush, only to find a rabbit. 'Oh thank god!' I thought. I continued walking and found myself in a meadow. It was beautiful. With the moon light and the flowers down moving due to the breeze, it was a sight to see. I sat down as I was quite tired. I was sitting there until I heard a roar. 'Lion? Tiger?' I thought. Ok, now I was getting more scared. The thought of becoming the food for a carnivore animal was not what I wanted. I got up and walked in the path again. As I was walking, I constantly felt a pair of eyes watching me, Staring at me. But when I looked around, I didn't find anyone. But at a point, I saw it. A pair of eyes. They were red. They were the same dragon-like red colored eyes that I had seen before. In a moment, they disappeared. My heart was pounding against my chest and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I couldn't stay in that place, I had to run, but, I also had to be careful. I couldn't move for a few minutes. I stood frozen. After I thought that I had composed myself, I started cautiously walking. After what seemed like hours, but were only few minutes, I found myself in front of a mansion, again. It looked nothing like what I had seen last time. And its shape had also changed. 'Perhaps it's a different one..' I thought. And I was right. It was indeed a different one. But there were some people in it. Seemed like some party was going on. Having nowhere else to go, I decided to go inside and at least ask them here I was, in case this wasn't a dream. As soon as I entered, I felt a strange metallic smell hit my nose. Blood! I turned away to run but some people were blocking my way. 'Too late' I thought and that is what one person said in font of me. He had Red eyes too! And.... Fangs!??!?!!
' What the hell?!? Vampires!??' I thought and all of them were ready to attack me. "Thank you for being our meal tonight" A man said and leapt forward. I closed my eyes. But I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see the man on the floor, with his head separated from his body. His skin had turned pale. I looked up to see a masked man fighting with rest of the Vampires.. I suppose. They were fighting so fast that I couldn't keep up. I thought this was my chance and began to run towards the door, but there was another Vampire there. He leaped forward to attack me and again, the masked man had taken him down. He ripped off his head from the body like it was nothing. He looked up at me. Those eyes.

I woke up shuddering. I was breathing heavily and panting. Cold sweat was dripping down my body I looked up to my clock and saw that it was only half an hour before my alarm could go off. I got up and immediately hopped into the shower. I let the warm water hit my body and relaxed. 'Whose eyes were they? Why did I dream about Vampires? Why did he help me? Wasn't he also a Vampire?' All these questions were clouding my mind. Sure I sometimes believed in the existence of supernatural and mythical creatures but I was really confused as to why I dreamed of a Vampire. I came out of shower and got ready for the day. The party was in the evening. So I wore a simple dress for the day. I went down and made breakfast for myself and Hobi. After making it, I went to wake Hoseok, only to find him already awake and in the shower. I came back and set up plates for the breakfast. I was about to sit and eat when I heard a ding from my phone. I went to check it and it was a email from the company. It told that working was only till after noon to let everyone get ready for the party. I smiled and sat down to eat my breakfast. I was halfway done when Hoseok came out in hi casuals and sat besides me. "Good morning hyung!" He greeted smiling. "A little enthusiastic aren't we?" I asked taking a bite. "Yeah hyung." He said and started eating his breakfast. We soon finished and left the house. "Hobi-ah. I will pick you up after your work." I said and started driving to my office. There, I saw everyone busy trying to complete their work as soon as possible. I thought to talk to Neha and went to her department but I didn't find her. 'Well I'll talk to her afternoon.' I thought and went to my desk. I found a note on my desk.
'Come into the office after you arrive hyung. -N'
I knew it was Namjoon. But why did he want me now? I walked to the office room with my laptop and knocked on the door. I went inside after hearing a 'come in'. I saw Namjoon working on his computer. "You wanted to see me Mr.Kim?" I asked. He looked up to me and smiled. "Hyung, I told you not to call me that. And yes I wanted to see you. How was your night? Did you have a good sleep?" He asked me. I looked at him confusedly. He couldn't have known about my dream.... Could he? "Yeah I did... How about you?" I asked. "Me too hyung. Well, sit down hyung. You don't have much work today." He said. I nodded and sat on the couch, opening my computer to finish whatever work I had. After a few minutes, Namjoon spoke. "Hyung, your friends are attending the party aren't they?" He asked smiling. "Yes they are." I said not looking away from my laptop. He hummed and continued his work. After an hour or so, He received a call.  "Hello Taehyung!" He said. I continued to work on my laptop. After the call, he called me. "Yes, Namjoon?" I asked. "Taehyung is coming to the party too. He said he took a break from shooting. And he told me that he will pick up Jimin and Jungkook." He said. Wow, I didn't know Taehyung liked Jimin or Jungkook. Well I was happy for them. "Ok. Thats good to hear." I said. After a few minutes, I got a call from Hobi. I looked at Namjoon and he signalled me to answer it smiling. "Hello Hoseok." I said answering the call. "Hello Hyung. I jut called you to inform something..." He said. "What hoseok-ah?" I asked smiling. "Hyung, you don't have to pick me up. Yoongi hyung called me and told that he would. So....Yeah. That's why I called..." He said nervously. "I see. It's ok Hoseok-ah. I'll meet you in party then." I said and cut the phone smirking. I looked up to Namjoon and he was smirking too. I smiled to myself, thinking about Hoseok and Yoongi. They seemed to make a good couple. And about Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, I wasn't so sure as I didn't know who Taehyung liked. And about me, I found myself being attracted to Namjoon. It felt wrong but also right. I was confused. So I let it be for now.

{Time Skip: 11:30}
Time was passing so soon. I had completed my work before a few minutes and now was sitting on the couch taking a rest as I didn't have to go to pick Hobi.
"Namjoon... Can I go home? I have to get ready..." I said looking at Namjoon. "Of course hyung. Do you want me to drop you?" He asked. "Ah no, I'll go by myself." I said and walked towards the door. "Take care hyung!" He called out as I exited.

I came back to my home and started getting ready. I was so excited that I actually forgot the address to the hotel. Namjoon's company was big and it owned more than 5 hotels. I forgot which hotel it was. I checked my phone to see if I had saved it and thank God, cause I did. After I got the address, I headed to my car, fully dressed. I just wore some glasses to blend.

I got into my car and turned it on but it didn't start

I got into my car and turned it on but it didn't start. I checked what the problem was. The worst time for this to happen....my car broke. 'But how? It was in good condition when I got home..." I thought and looked at the time. It was already 3:30 pm. Sh*t I was gonna be late. The party would start early and that too in an hour!!!!

I started panicking. I couldn't call Hoseok for he might already be picked up by Yoongi. I couldn't call Jimin too as he would be with Taehyung. So I called Neha, but it went straight to voicemail. I tried again and again, but it kept redirecting itself to voicemail. Now I was really panicking. Just 45 mins to go. So I called the only person I could think of at the moment:Namjoon.

{Namjoon's POV:}

I was already at the party venue and was waiting for Jin hyung

I was already at the party venue and was waiting for Jin hyung. The party would begin in an hour and Jin hyung wasn't here. 'Maybe he is on his way here.' I thought and looked for Yoongi hyung and Tae but they didn't arrive either. I sat at the VIP area so no one could disturb me. 15 minutes later, I got a call. I checked the caller ID and it was Jin hyung. I got scared. "Hyung!? Where are you?! Why aren't you here  yet?!" I asked. "Namjoon... Can you come pick me up? My car broke..." He said lowly. I sighed in relief that nothing happened to him. "OK hyung. Where are you?" I asked heading towards my car. "Ummmm......" He hesitated to say. "Hyung, where are you? Tell me and I'll pick you up." I said now sitting in my car and putting my seatbelt on. "Namjoon....I'm... I'm at...my house.." He said. "What?!" I practically yelled. At his house?!?! "Namjoon don't get angry.." He said in almost an whisper.  "OK hyung. I will be there in 5 minutes. I said and cut off my call. How was I supposed to reach there in 5 minutes!? I couldn't even if I go at top speed. That left me only one option: Teleporting..... I had teleported before but not with a car! So I gathered all my strength and teleported to the road which was next to Jin hyung's. The car teleported with a thud. I then drove to Hyung's house.