34

Met with friends

_______________________________

{Meanwhile}
{Neha's pov:} 

I excused myself and went to washroom. I was washing my hands when I heard the door open. I expected another woman but it was a man. 'The f***?' I thought. I turned around to see it was Jungkook. He looked scary. Seriously. He gave me a glare and slowly closed towards me. 'wait, didn't Jimin say he is a bi? Whaaat?', I thought but was snapped out of it when my back hit the wall. He stood in front of me and continued staring. "What do you want Jungkook?" I said softly. He clenched his fists and said "Be away from Jimin. I have feelings for him." He said gritting his teeth. Oh god! I burst out laughing. He looked confused. "Why are you laughing!?" He shouted a little. "I tried to compose myself. "Oh god Jungkook. Do you even think he is into me? He is a bisexual but isn't into me you pabo. We are just friends and nothing else. Besides, I'm straight but I have a crush on another guy. So have your Jimin all to yourself. If you misunderstood coz I hugged him earlier, I do that to all my friends. By the way, I'll ship you guys!" I said walking off. He stood there for a second before following me out. I came and sat at the table. A few moments later, Jungkook had arrived. He looked kinda sad and guilty.  We continued to wait for Seokjin while having small talks. 

{Seokjin's pov:} 

Finally, after a long time, the meeting was over. Mr.Kim shook hands with the others and we made our way back. While in the elevator, I glanced at him. "N-namjoon..." I called. "Yes hyung? He responded turning to me. "I have to meet my friends at a restaurant nearby. So I'll take my leave." I said. "Ok hyung. I have to go home too. Tae and Yoongi hyung might be waiting for me. Be safe hyung. Bye" he said as we got off the elevator and went out. I waved him goodbye and turned to leave for the restaurant. 

After 15 minutes of walk, I arrived at the restaurant. I saw my friends happily talking and smiling. Among them, I saw a new boy. 'That must be Jungkook.' I thought. I went and greeted my friends. They greeted back hugging me. "I'm happy for you Jimin-ah" I said hugging him. "Thanks hyung." He said diving me his eye smile. "So what do you plan to do next?" I asked him. I'll work with Hobi hyung for now. Oh and hyung!, Meet my friend and roommate, Jungkook" he said pointing towards the boy. "Hello Jungkook. I'm Seokjin. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too hyung! Jimin hyung told me a lot about you" he said. We spent a few more minutes talking and catching up with each other. Then we made our way to our homes agreeing to hangout the next day.