Ready for meetings

{At Seokjin's house}
{3rd person's POV:}
Seokjin reached his home and was greeted by loud rap music blasting from Hoseok's speakers. "Hoseok-ah! Lower the volume! Neighbors might complain!" Jin said hanging his jacket on a chair and heading towards his room. The music lowered a bit. Jin came back from his room after changing into his PJs. "Are you listening to Agust D ??" Seokjin asked lowering the volume. Hoseok was jamming to his songs. "Yes hyung. You know I like to rap too. And he inspires me and I like his songs very much. I just wish he reveals his face. I really want to know what he looks like" Hobi said pouting.

"Hopefully, he does.. I want to see him to. His music is awesome. Not gonna lie. Anyways, did you have dinner?" Seokjin asks heading towards kitchen. "No hyung, I was waiting for you." "Ok come on, Now lets eat and sleep."

They finished their dinner and went to bed. The next day, however, Jin got up early, too early. Just in case, but he also had to be early. It was his first meeting day. He would be lying if he said that he was not nervous. He was...He took a shower, put on his clothes that he had bought with Namjoon and looked himself in the mirror. He got ready and made himself and Hobi breakfast. He kept it simple. After leaving a note to Hobi, he left the house and headed to the company. And as he expected, he was early, way too early. He had arrived there at 6:30 itself. 'Too early...' He thought as he went inside the building. He saw few employees doing their work and felt a bit at ease. 'Well, good to know I'm not the only one.' He thought. He took stairs as elevator was not yet functioning. And he didn't care. After he got there, he went through the files once again to make sure that everything was perfect. He was informed that Ms.Lee would be accompanying him so he didn't worry much. But still he was neevous. Time passed by. It was 8:15 when he completed looking through all the files. He set them aside and went to get himself a coffe when his phone rang. He answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello, Seokjin?" He heard a female voice say. He looked at his phone and saw it was Ms.Lee. "Hello Ms.Lee. Where are you? I thought you would be here by now", he said getting his coffee done. "About that.... Seokjin..... I'm sorry, but I won't be able to. I got in an accident on the way home yesterday.... I'm sorry Seokjin, but you have to handle it.... I already told Mr.Kim about this. Tell Mr.Kim I'm sorry... I truly am.." Ms.Lee said. Seokjin tensed up a bit but tried to suppress it. "Its ok, Ms.Lee. Please take care of yourself. I will handle it. Besides, you told me what to do. So i will try my best. Please get well soon." He said. Ms.Lee thanked him and told him something before cutting the call. 'Ok, now I'm even more nervous.' Jin thought sipping his coffee.
It was 9 o'clock when he heard Namjoon coming in. He stood and have him a light bow. However, Namjoon had a concerned look on his face. "Hyung..." Namjoon called Jin. "Yes Namjoon?" Jin looked up. "Hyung, I'm sorry but....Ms.Lee wont be joinin-" "I know Namjoon. So I'll take over. Don't worry. I have kept the files on your desk. Please look at them. We will be leaving at 10:15." Seokjin said cuttting Namjoon off.
Namjoon was surprised. He didn't expect Seokjin to be so calm. But Jin was not actually fully calm. He was nervous as hell. But he didn't show it. Namjoon gave him a small nod and went in his office. Soon, it was the time for them to leave.

"Hi, can I see Mr.Kim?" A man with blode hair asked Seokjin. Seokjin looked at him confusedly but answered nevertheless. "May I know your name please?" Jin asked the man. "Oh, Wang. Jackson Wang." The man said. He called Namjoon on his office telephone. "Mr.Kim, a person named Jackson Wang wants to see you. Can I send him in?" He asked. "Yes, and also, get ready hyung. We will be leaving in 10 minutes." Namjoon said on the line. Jin cut off the lime and told the man to go in.

{Inside Namjoon's office}
{Namjoon's pov:}
I heard that Jackson Wang was here. He was one of my human friends. He knew I was a Vampire. He was one who helped me get out of my heartbrokenness after my last date. He became my best friend. Taehyung and Yoongi hyung didn't mind as long as he wouldn't let anyone know about our secret. He agreed and has been loyal since then. He had a boyfriend named Mark. 'What is he doing here?' I thought. A second later, Jackson walked in with a bright smile on his face.
"Hello Namjoon. How are you?" He asked smiling sheepishly at me. "I'm fine. Thank you. How about you?"
"I'm fine too. Is he your new assistant?" He asked slightly smirking. I knew where this was going. "Yes." I said. "Omg!!! Finally. Did you ask him out. Is that why he is your assistant? How long have you two been dating. Did you confess to him? Did you-" "Jackson, STOP IT!" I cut him off. "Sorey, I'm just happy for you..." he said scratching his head. "I know. He is my assistant just because he needs the job. No, we're not dating....yet...because I didn't confess to him. I plan on doing it soon too. So now, please calm down and tell me why you are here." I said to him. "Right, about the meeting today..... You know that this is really important right?" "Yes. And how did you know about it?" "I'm the son of the CEO of the company you are signing project you idiot" he said. Right, Jackson Wang, the heir of Wang group of industries. Also my best friend...... "Oh, sorry I forgot. So what is it about?" I asked him. He was sitting on the couch. "Some idiot from ***** company tried to manipulate father into not signing the contract with you. But father saw right through him. He is coming to the meeting too. I just wanted you to be careful. No matter what, don't panic. You have backups right?" He said. I just nodded. This project was very important. But now, I was worried about Seokjin hyung. 'He doesn't know about the backup..... Ms.Lee knew it.....' I thought. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jackson talked "Anyways, I'll get going. Come soon." I hope you get this because I want to work with you" he said waving and leaving the office. I waved back at him.

{3rd person's pov:}
Jackson left the office. He saw the man getting his belonginhs and files. "Thank you for letting me meet him Mr...." Jackson said smiling. Jin turned around and smiled at him. "Seokjin. And no problem." He said. Jackson left after giving him another smile.

Seokjin knocked on Namjoon's door. Beforehe could ask a question, the door opened. Seokjin stood frozen. "Hyung? Are you ok? We have to leave" Namjoon said placing his hand on Jin's shoulder. Jin shook his head slightly and told that he was fine to go.

They were there at 11. The meeting was at 11:15. So they only had 15 mins to do last minute checks. Namjoon decided to tell Jin about the backup plan. Little did he know that Jin would surprise him. He called Seokjin into a corner. "Hying, I have something to tell you.." Namjoon said looking around. "Yes Namjoon?" Jin asked not knowing what the other was talking about. "Listen hyung. If anything wrong goes on inside, we have a backup-" "I know Namjoon." Jin cut him off. "Huh? How did you..." Namjoon tried asking. "Ms.Lee told me aboit it this morning. I know what to do if something goes wrong. But I'll try not to let that happen" Namjoon was instantly answered. Namjoon smiled at Seokjin showing his dimples. The smile, for some reason, made Seokjin's heart flutter.

They were told to wait for sometime before the meeting could start in the conference room. Whispers were heard from the company members. The competitors soon came too. Seokjin's heart dropped. For he had seen the face of man he thought to never see again.....Choi Haechan - The owner of the company 'CHAN', where Seokjin previously worked in. All his bad memories rushed in his mind. How did he not know this? How could he not know the company they were going to compete against? He felt stupid and extremely sad at the same time. Tears started forming in his face, blurring his vision. He quickly wiped them away after a lady had asked them to get into the conference room. As he entered the room, he saw the man, Haechan, slightly smirking and eyeing him. Seokjin ignored him and stood behind Namjoon's seat. Seokjin was determined to try his best to not let Namjoon lose. He was gonna do everything it takes to get the project.