29

Support

_____________________________

{Namjoon's pov:}

Seokjin came into my office holding papers. As he was coming towards my desk, he tripped and fell. It reminded me of myself. I rushed to help him. "I'm s-so s-sorry Mr.Kim, I d-didn't mean to. I t-tripped on one of the st-stairs" He said apolizing and collecting the papers. I could see him being afraid. "It's ok Jin. Don't worry. I myself am clumsy and trip sometimes. So not a big deal" I said collecting the stapled papers along with him. "I'm once again sorry Mr.Kim" He said. He looked flustered. 'Maybe because I just called him Jin' I thought. He slightly bowed and left the room. I sighed. 'Getting to know him will be one difficult task' I thought. 

After around an hour, as I was getting ready to leave, I heard a knock on my door again. It was Seokjin. "I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I'm just here to say that I'm leaving." He said. "Well I was about to leave too." I said. We both made our way to the elevator. It was pretty late at night and all the employees had left. We both entered the elevator. We were going down normally when suddenly the elevator stopped. It was at 3rd floor. I looked at Seokjin. He was trembling as if his worst nightmare was coming true. I higged him slightly and patted his back slowly. The elevator moved again. "Don't worry Jin hyung, its just a glitch in the system. I'm with you. Don't worry" I said as I pat his shoulders slightly. He seemed to relax.

"Th-thank you, Mr.Kim" he said a bit shakily. "No problem hyung. I'll always help you", I said. 
"Hyung?" He asked looking at me. We reached the basement. "Well yeah. I'm 22 and you're 24. So yes, you're my hyung" I said with a smile. He smiled back with a tint of pink on his cheeks. The problem now was, there was only one car in the basement which was mine. I looked at Seokjin, he was on his phone texting someone.