12

A MYSTERIOUS MURDERER

______________________________________

​{Minjae's pov:} 

​The death story of the three soldiers was on fire. Everyone were talking about it. I just stopped by a place pretending to buy a small vase and casually asked the shopkeeper what the hussle was about. 

"Oh that,...... some one went around killing 5 soldiers every month and I think there is another person trying to do the same." he  told. "How do you think that there is a new killer?" I asked, slightly panicked. The shopkeeper saw on both of his sides and called me near. I leaned forward. 
"You know, there is this stab mark on every person the 1st murderer had killed. But in the recent 3 murders, two of them didn't have the stab marks. So there is only one possibility - There is a new murderer" He said. 
'A stab mark?' I thought. So the previous murderer had left a mark to make it clear that he is a single person doing it. "Are you gonna buy or what?" the shopkeeper asked me. "Ah yes I will. I will buy this one" I said, pointing to a small vase. "Ok" he said. He wrapped it and gave it to me. I took it and continued. 

What type of knife was he using to leave a mark on the body of a Vampire?....... My thoughts flew..... The knife that was dipped in holy water... But that would kill him. That was what he wanted. He wanted them to die. So that was what he did. He used the holy knife. Was it the same type of knife Beomsu had used to kill Namjoon's parents?

{3rd persons pov}

He didn't know. But he thought it was. That was a rare type of knife. Very few were known to own it. 
He reached the cafe. He ordered his tea and sat there waiting. He saw a man with a straw hat enter. He also ordered a tea but left as soon as he got it. The man seemed familiar for some reason to Minjae. He let it slide.