13

MORE KILLINGS
(of the soldiers)

_______________________________

{Time skip:1 month later}

Namjoon had taken down two soldiers every alternate day for a month. Now he was stronger. Beomsu had noticed the increase in the killings and had planned to take down the killer was was distracted by his mistress. And now, Beomsu had to leave the kingdom for a whole month as he had to go to war on another kingdom. He took just a small amount of his army because the opposite party was weak. Minjae and Namjoon had now brewed the perfect plan to become powerful. Kill as much as soldiers as he can. He had gained the ability of shapeshifting and was gonna use it as a disguise tool while attacking the soldiers. 

Beomsu had left the kingdom. It was just the fourth day and Namjoon had killed more than 10 soldiers. At the same time some other soldiers were also being killed by the mysterious murderer. As the days passed the total number of killings increased . All the villagers were scared out of their wits but were relaxed as they noticed that only the soldiers were being killed. All the soldiers that joined Beomsu's army were those type who left their family for greed , power, money. So all of them deserved to die. Beomsu was informed about these killings and now he was getting angry. He wanted to take out the murderer so badly. He returned from his war and was frustrated. This only scared the villagers more. He was making plans to find out who the murderer was. But the murderer and Namjoon both were one step ahead of him and left no clue except for the stab marks. Namjoon had also started leaving stabmarks to confuse Beomsu. And his plan worked. Beomsu thought that there was only one murderer when in fact there were two.