24

1st meet - The interview

__________________________________________

{Namjoon's pov:}.

I was tired of this. There were just 3 vacant posts and i didn't expect so many people to come for an interview. I waited there with my other colleagues for the next person. I got a message from Taehyung. He was asking me to come home and celebrate my coronation day. Aah that was so long ago. Why celebrate now?. I couldn't refuse it too. But not today. I texted him back saying that we can do it another day. He just sent a sad emoji. I was going to reply back when I heard the woman coming in with the next person. I didn't lift my head but texted back Taehyung a heart emoji. "Hello everyone. My name is Kim Seokjin". The man said. I lifted my head to see the most beautiful and handsome man i had seen. He had a bit of long black hair which was side split. He wore a white shirt with a black blazer. He had broad shoulders and plump lips. He was the epitome of handsomeness. I was staring at him until one of the interviewee passed his file to me. They were asking him questions about himself and why he had chosen this job. His voice was very sweet. I looked through his profile.

Name : Kim Seokjin 'Nice name'

Birthday: December 4th. 'okay..'

Age: 24 years. 'wah, I claimed myself to be 22 years. So he's older than me now?'

Hobbies: Cooking, singing, games. 'singing? I want to hear him sing.."

Address: xxxxxxx 'he came here from that far? I hope he has a car'

Phone number: ********** 'idk why, but I better memorise this number'

Area of job application: Secretary. 'Ah.. I hoped it would be this area... Wait- why did I hope that?'

E-mail:Worldwidehandsomejin@***.com
'pfft.. Worldwide Handsome?' I lifted my head to see him answering a question. 'Indeed' I thought lowering my head.

Educational background:
Graduated from Bangtan high
Studied at Bangtan college
Graduated from Bighit University. (Majored in acting)
'Acting? Wow, I am impressed. Might as well teach Taehyung a few techniques if he gonna be acting in any drama or movie next.'

Objective:"Make myself, my family and friends proud". 'Interesting'

Professional experience:Worked in CHAN company before leaving due to personal problems. 'I hope nothing bad happened..."

As I finished reading his profile, the room went silent for a bit. I lifted my head to see him waiting for his next question. "So, why did you apply for the post of secretary when you had two other options?" One of the interviewer asked. He looked at me for a second before smiling and replying " Well, if you see my profile, I had worked as a secretary before this. So i thought it would be a good idea to work in the same department here. Also, one of my friend had applied for the software department, so I couldn't compete her."

"What's her name?" I asked. He seemed to be shocked by the sudden question but replied "Neha" with a smile. He was asked another question. I tried to remember who Neha was...... Oh the girl who was enthusiastic from the moment she entered the room and knew a lot about it... Aah.. I see now. So that girl was his friend. Well, good to know.