4

SHIN BEOMSU

_________________________

​{Seojun's pov:}

​I heard some screaming inside the palace and ran to see what was happening. When I was there, i was shocked... Beomsu's soldiers were there trying to kill the royal family. I saw the queen yelling at Minjae and him immediately running at his top speed. I knew where he was going. I wanted him to take my son with him too but right now, I was just happy that price was going to be safe. My son could be safe....I would protect him later..... I pulled out my weapon and started fighting the soldiers. Most of them were actually easy to kill. But they had not much powers. Now i understood Beomsu's intentions. He didn't want to lose his strong soldiers, bit instead just wanted to enter the palace. I underestimated him. The king and queen also took down some soldiers who were headed their way. 

​"Well, well, well..... Look who we have here....." A voice boomed through the chaotic hall and everyone grew silent. There he was. Our Enemy..... Shin Beomsu... 

​" Aren't you surprised to see me!? oh come on!! " He said with a sarcastic tone. No one spoke. I was fuming.

​" Well, I heard you had a child. Where is he? I even brought him a gift.." he said, holding up a small bottle of poison that could kill babies in a span of 5 mins, no matter if it is a vampire baby or human baby. 

​I turned to see the king's and queen's eyes fuming. 
​" Thank you but I don't think my son would accept gifts from freaks like you" the queen said, rage prominent in her eyes. 

​Beomsu let out a small laugh and smirked, signalling his soldiers to take us down. The crowd was long gone. Everyone had rushed out 5 seconds after Beomsu had shown up. The fight broke out again. At the corner of my eye, I could see my wife behind a pillar, hiding holding my two year old son. We both had a connection through mind. I told her the place where Minjae had gone to hide and told her to go there to be safe. She shed a tear, nodded and took off. We were fighting with the stronger soldiers now. I just hoped the prince and my son was safe......

​{Minjae's pov:} 

​I was sitting at the corner of the hideout place when I heard someone approaching. I positioned myself in an attacking pose but a woman's voice called out "Min-sshi, Are you there??". Seojun's wife. 
"Go Ara-sshi, what are you doing here?, How did you know this place?" I asked. She came into my view clearly and I saw her holding a baby in her arms. Seojun's son?? She told me everything that happened there. She promised herself to get revenge on the king. Before I could tell her anything, she disappeared. She could teleport, yes but I didn't know where she went now..... 
What was I supposed to say if Seojun asked me? I sat down infront of the prince. He was sleeping peacefully, unaware of the things going on in the palace.