15

Min Yoongi

______________________________

{Yoongi's pov:}
I saw the man with thick black hair having tan-like skin asking me to be his alliance. "Why?" I asked emotionless. "I'll tell you if you lower your knife and come with me" he said. I hesitated for a bit. "Don't worry, I won't kill you."He said taking out a knife similar to mine and placing it on the ground. I lowered my knife and grabbed the other one from the ground. The man in front of me smiled. He had dimples. I didn't return the smile. I just said "Lead the way" .

 The man took my to a nearby tree which was huge. We sat under it. The man was about to speak when another man showed up behind him. You could say that he was a Vampire. I tensed a bit. "Don't worry, he's with me. I'm Kim Namjoon by the way", he told as he stretched out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hands but didn't tell him my name. 'Not just yet' I thought. And then he began telling his story. How his parents were killed by Beomsu and he wanted revenge. Something clicked my head and i blurted out suddenly - "You're the Prince Kim Namjoon?" I asked widening my eye, shock evident in them. He smiled lightly and murmured 'yes' while nodding. I immediately changed my position to a kneeled one and bowed to him keeping my fisted right hand on my heart. 
"Please forgive my your majesty, for I had failed to recognize you." I told him. He looked shocked with my statement and told me to just sit comfortably. I hesitantly went back to my original position. "What is your age?" He asked me. "20" I told him. He gasped and said, "You're older than me! I'm 19. You're my hyung!!". He seemed happy. I gave him a genuine smile. "But your majesty-" I was cut off by him.." No, don't call me your majesty. You're my hyung so you can juat call me Namjoon" he said with a bright smile. The man behind him smiled too." I hesitated for a bit before i spoke. "Okay Namjoon-sshi", i told. "Aah hyung~ don't be so formal. Just call me Namjoon-ah, its not a problem" he told smiling brightly. "Okay namjoon-ah" , I told him returning the smile. "By the way, may i know this is?" I asked looking at the man behind him. Namjoon had told me that he was the one who rescued him but I didn't know the exact relationship between them so I just asked it. "Ah, this is Choi Minjae. My caretaker" He told me. Choi Minjae~ that name sounded familiar. "What's your name?", The man named a Choi Minjae asked. "Ah.. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself..... My name is Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you." I told them with a gummy smile. Both of them had a shocked expression on their face. Did I say something wrong??...

{Minjae's pov:}
Min Yoongi!?? Seojun's son!??!? What is he doing here??? 
"Y-you're Min Yoongi? Go Ara's son? " I asked shocked. Namjoon was shocked too. "Yes.... How do you know?" he asked. "I'm your father Seojun's friend." I said. "You're the one mom mentioned about..... Choi Minjae..... My father's friend..." he said. "Yes, I am. Where is your mother" I asked.. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes. "She.... She died" he said, a tear falling from his left eye. "I'm sorry. I didn't know..... Where do you live now?" I asked concerned about him....."At an abandoned tree-house in the forest. No one lives there." he said. An abandoned tree-house?? Lord was he doing well there? There was a moment of silence before Namjoon spoke "If you don't mind, you can come live with us. It ill be easy for us to achieve our goal..... of killing Beomsu......". Namjoon was genuinely concerned. I could say that. "If you don't mind", he added. "O-okay..." Yoongi told slowing wiping away his tears. We left together.