23

Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok

______________________________________________

{Seokjin's pov:}

I groaned as I turned off the alarm.
Another day... Another day of job hunting. I really hated this. I had tried many companies, but I got rejected.
Ah what was I supposed to do?
I picked up my fresh clothes and hopped into shower. After shower, I got dressed up and went to make my breakfast. I had nothing in my fridge. 'God I have to go grocery shopping..' I thought as I made myself some cereal. I lived along with my friend Jung Hoseok. He worked as a dance teacher. He hadn't woken up yet. He was kicked out of his family when they knew his sexuality. But nonetheless, he was happy when I offered him to stay with me. My parents too technically kicked me out, but were kind enough to give me my own house, but told me not to contact them. And I hadn't since 3 years. The house wasn't bad too.

When I checked the time, I was getting late. I had to go to 3 interviews today. I quickly finished my cereal and wrote down a note for Hoseok telling him that he could only have cereal today and we would have to go grocery shopping soon. I ran out of my house to my car. I was on the way to my first interview when I got a call from my friend, Neha. 'What does she want now?' I internally asked myself and picked up the call.

"Seokjin.....Did you reach the 1st company?" She asked. Well she was also going to a interview in Kim Corporations and that was my 3rd company for interview. So she was waiting for me. "No Neha, not yet. I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5 minutes" I replied. "Ah, ok. Don't be late! I'll be waiting for you!" She said and cut the call. She was a really nice person. She was my schoolmate at first and very friendly. I thought she would stop being friendly with me when she finds out that I'm bisexual but no... She actually supported me. I am really thankful for her. She was with me from 10th grade and I'm thankful for her.

I reached my first company. I really needed a job right now. If I didn't, I would go broke in just 3 weeks. Sure, Hoseok would help me but I didn't want to burden him. My parents were in America, not in Korea. All they had left me was the house. They said they would support me no matter what but then, they left me here after they found out my sexuality..
The interview went well. They said they would email me the results by afternoon. So i left the company to my next one. Yeah I know, its a bit weird but hell, why not try......I arrived in the second company 20 minutes later. It was 11:45 in the morning. The interview went well there too.. but they rejected me in just a span of lunch time. And they refused to hive me a reason. I didn't have my lunch until then. So i just figured I would go to Kim Corp. after I have my lunch. I also didn't want to be late so I just went to a restaurant which was nearby to Kim corp. While I was having my lunch, I hot a notification on my mobile. When I checked it, it was the email from 1st company. They too rejected me.... Now my only hope was Kim Corporation. If i didn't get a job there, I would be doomed. I finished my lunch and texted Neha to inform her that I would be coming there.

When I arrived in front of Kim corporation, I was greeted by my best friend, Neha. She was happy for some reason. " Did you finish your interview? " I asked. "No, I think mine is after yours. I had no other work to do. So I just came here and was waiting for you." She said. "Ok. Let's go" I said and we walked into the building. We arrived at the reception and asked about pur interview. The receptionist told us to wait until they called us as the CEO of the company would also be in the interview room. So we waited. Many people had come to hive an interview. 'Do I even have a chance?' I thought. Neha noticed me and reassured me that everything will be alright. God I really needed that.

It was Neha's turn first. I gave her a thumbs up and she went to the interview. She had gone for an interview for a post in software department. She had a lot of experience in it. I anxiously waited there for Neha's return. After what seemed like half-an hour, Neha returned with a small smile. "How did it go?" I asked slowly. "It went well. They told me to look forward for the acceptance e-mail in a few days." She said with a smile on her face. "I just hope mine goes well too... I really need this job." I said. She patted on my shoulder. And we waited there for my name to be called. "And you said your interview was after mine Neha.." I told her as I was bored. We were simply having a talk about my day when we heard my name being called. I got up to go to interview when Neha smiled and gave me a thumbsup, whispering a "Hwaiting". I followed the woman who called my name into the interview room. 'I hope this goes well and I get accepted.' I thought. After all, I had applied for the post of CEO's secretary