14

Meeting the murderer

_____________________________________

{Time skip:15 days after a month's completion}

Most of Beomsu's soldiers were taken down. Just a few more and he would be completely powerless without his army. His individual powers were not getting any stronger. He drowned himself in alcohol because of all the frustration. His anger would be high but he was growing weak and vulnerable. The taste of alcohol was appealing to him. Minjae decided to attack him when he was at his weakest possible point. On a full moon night, Namjoon and Minjae decided to take a walk in the forest to get away from all the stress. They came across a small river flowing by. There they saw a man sitting on the edge of river, holding a knife similar to that of which Namjoon had. Minjae immediately knew that he was the other murderer. For he was washing blood off the knife. Minjae advised Namjoon to make alliance with him if his intentions were right. So Namjoon slowly approached the man washing the blood off his clothes. He stood at a safe distance and cleared his throat. The man immediately turned behind,  pointing the knife at namjoon. Namjoon immediately raised his hands above his head and said that he had no intention of harming him. The man still held the knife. Namjoon carefully and kinda hesitantly asked if he was the murderer. The man only nodded and eyed Minjae. Now Namjoon had gained confidence and told him that he wanted to make allies with the man.