32

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook

___________________________________________________

Days went by and it was friday. Mr.Kim- I mean Namjoon has been good to me.

 I'm doing my job well too. Being a personal secretary was not easy. Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung started visiting the office often. I was on my desktop when my phone rang. It was Jimin. "Hello Jimin!" 
"Hello hyung, How are you?" His voice chirped through the phone. "I'm fine Jimin-ah. Thank you. How about you?"
"I'm fine too hyung." 
"I heard that you will be coming here today. You cam go to my home. A room is kept ready for you."
"About that......hyung...."
"Why? what's wrong Jimin?"
"Hyung, don't be mad at me but, Im staying at my friends home. As a roomate. I jist don't want to be a burden to you and Hobi hyung. I'm really sorey hying..."
"Why would you say that Jimin, though you are younger than me, I really look at you as a friend. Don't you ever think you are a burden to us. If you want to live with your friend, then I won't stop you. You are free to do whatever you want. I hope to be friends with your roommate too. What's his name anyways?"
"Thanks and sorry hyung. His name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. He is from Busan too. He is two years younger than me. He is a bit rich but is really nice guy. And......he is bisexual too...."
"Oh my god Jimin. Don't you two try anything until I meet him!"
"Chill hyung, we wouldn't!"
"Hehehe. Ok we all will meet tomorrow. Neha is more than excited to see you."
"Ok hyung! Bye!"
*Cuts the call*
'Is it really coincidence that all of my friend are bisexual?' I thought. 'well except Neha. She is straight af'. I smiled to myself and continued my work.

Being the secretary of Mr.Kim (Namjoon) is not easy. He was now busy working and dealing with multiple million dollar contracts with different companies. And I had to follow him everywhere to get to know every single detail about the work. It was only my first week of training and I was exhausted. But I won't give up. 

It was evening and my shift was actually over. But, Mr.Kim had some important business to take care of in a hotel and I had to go with him. This time I had brought my own car, but we travelled in his car. And I drove. I texted my friends to come to another small restaurant near the hotel and that I would meet them there. They agreed.