5

DEATHS

____________________________

​{3rd person's pov:} 

​Most of the soldiers were taken down by Beomsu and his guards. Seojun was weak because they had hit his weak spot and was at a corner trying to make himself strong... Beomsu had the King and Queen kneeled down before him. He was sitting in the throne. 

"​So we'll finish this, shall we??" Beomsu spoke with a victory-grin on his face. " You b*st*rd!!!" The  queen shouted. Beomsu took out a small knife.... one that could kill the vampires when you stab them........ and pierced it in the queen's heart. She died... 
"Noooooo!!!!!!" The king shouted at the top of his lungs.... Beomsu turned to him and pierced it right through the King's heart. Seojun covered his mouth to not let out any noice. The king died to. Beomsu held the knife and was laughing maniacally. Seojun took the chance and slipped out of there. Beomsu's maniacal laugh could be heard loudly in the palace. Seojun ran to the place where Minjae was hiding. Meanwhile, Beomsu had killed each and every Vampire in the kingdom and wiped out the evidences. 

​ 
​{Minjae's pov:} 

​I held the prince tenderly in my arms... How beautiful he was. Stunning. I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard someone approaching. Seemed like deja vu to me. I thought it was Go Ara coming back but instead I saw Seojun coming. He was looking weak. 
"What happened?" I asked hesitantly. He dropped down on his knees.
"How is the prince?" was the first question he asked. God did he even care about his own son?? 
"He's sleeping." I replied. 
"Good. Did Go Ara come here?  Where is she?", he asked lifting his head up. 
I sighed and told him everything that had happened. He told me what had happened in the palace too. Our eyes were teary.
 His eyes widened suddenly and he was trembling and he was panting as if he had run a marathon and was trying  to catch a breath. 
"Seojun?! Seojun!? What's happening!? Are you ok?!" I asked. I was beyond worried. He placed his hand on his heart. It started glowing red. He transferred the glow to me. 
" Take care of the prince and if you meet my son Min Yoongi, give this to him. Tell him to never remove this no matter what." he said, giving me a ring with ruby on it. I nodded my head taking it. He collapsed. He died......

​I cried a lot for him. He was like a best friend to me. Like a brother to me. And I lost him. I kept the ring safely in my pocket and left from there. I had to take revenge. That b*st*rd Beomsu killed the king and queen, and made the prince an orphan. He is gonna die, in the hands of prince...