3

ATTACK ON THE PALACE

_____________________

{​3rd person's pov:}

​A year has passed. Kim Namjoon was a year old now. The King and Queen hadn't announced the name to the public yet and decided to announce it on his birthday. They decided to throw a party in their castle for the occasion.

Something felt off to Seojun. Their enemy,Shin Beomsu had not attacked them since Namjoon was born. Seojun was very suspicious of Beomsu that he would attack on prince's birthday. It was September 10th. Seojun informed the king queen and Minjae about his suspicions. They had made a plan. Sure, Hyunwu was a strong king but Beomsu was much stronger. He had obtained so many powers by killing other Vampires that Hyunwu was not as strong as before infront of him.

​September 12th, birthday of Kim Namjoon had arrived. The local vampires had come to give gifts to the prince. Everyone was checked and then sent in. But what Seojun was unaware of was that their enemy was already inside by an underground rout with the help of a traitor soldier. The King and Queen had the prince in their arms. Everyone were leaving the gifts that they brought at a corner. The queen handed over the prince to Minjae and was taking the gifts and greeting the people instead.

​Suddenly there were chaos everywhere. Seojun came running from the entrance to see the soldiers of enemy trying to kill the King and Queen. The Queen yelled at Minjae to take the prince away. Minjae knew a place no one else but he, king, queen and Seojun. He ran at his top Vampire speed with the prince in his hand to a secret hideout spot. It was dark and he had no other way but to stay there.