17

Death of Beomsu

____________________________

{Time skip:One month later}

Everything was going according to their plans. No one would have guessed or suspected it was Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi who were killing the soldiers. Beomsu had reached his vulnerable state. He drowned himself more in alcohol and was lazy. He didn't give a damn about the citizens. He was very frustrated with the killings of his soldiers. He grew stupid. 

On the other hand, Minjae would feel pain in chest and head from time to time. He just ignored it and continued on making Namjoon and Yoongi perfect in their skills. Yoongi was very good at his, thanks to the skill transfer. Yoongi taught Namjoon whenever he seemed to be struggling. They both bonded really well.

They had to attack now, as Beomsu was at his most vulnerable state. They both took their vk-knives and planned to kill Beomsu on the upcoming new moon day, which was in 5 days. They made the perfect plan to attack. 

{Time skip: New moon day}

Everything was ready. Both Yoongi and Namjoon were dressed in all black. Minjae was dressed in dark brown. It was close to midnight. All the lamps in the house was off. It was dark. Yoongi led Namjoon and Minjae into the palace through the secret passage. They had to face two soldiers who were guarding it. They were the only soldiers there. The passage led directly to the out side of king's court. They all came out of the passage .
 They came inside the court to see a very drunk Beomsu sitting on his throne. His head hung low. He lifted his head to the sound and saw three people standing there, two of them with a sword. "Who are you? How dare you enter my court room without my permission!? " He asked in a hight pitched tone. Yoongi smirked though it couldn't be seen.
"Well we're here to free you from this misery" Namjoon said looking at the wine on the side of the throne. 
"Guards!" Beomsu shouted. A good number of 20 soldiers came in after a few seconds. "Take them down" he ordered. The guards immediately attacked but Minjae, Namjoon and Yoongi were faster. In one swift motion, Namjoon took down three soldiers, Yoongi amd Minjae taking down two.
 It was just less than 5 minutes and all the soldiers were dead. They had their swords dipped in holy water  multiple times so that would kill the soldiers. Now However, its powers started to vanish. Namjoon went towards Beomsu and held his head with his left hand. Beomsu was drunk af and was not in a state to defend himself though he was a vampire. Yoongi was at his side a moment later and both were sending Beomsu death glares. 
"Do it now!" Minjae's voice boomed through the room. Yoongi and Namjoon pulled out their vk-knives. Namjoon pushed Beomsu in front of the throne on his knees. Namjoon stabbed his chest where as Yoongi stabbed his back. Beomsu let out a loud scream before he froze. He slowly turned into ash on the ground after Minjae had torched him a moment after stabbing him. They sat there looking at the fire producing a thick smoke cloud and then just disappearing. Beomsu was killed. 

Finally... The news spread in the village like wildfire. Everyone was happy but most of the humans evacuated the place in fear of being under another Vampire king. Only a few people were left. A week later, Namjoon was crowned as the king and Yoongi as his General. There were not many soldiers left so Yoongi just took the post for name sake and acted as the royal sub-king instead. Yoongi and Namjoon had bonded so much that Yoongi was very comfortable with Namjoon unlike his first few weeks.