10

IN THE ENEMY'S KINGDOM...AND A DEATH

_______________________

{​Time skip:Night of 14th September.} 

They arrived at their destination. The enemy's kingdom. They headed to their home and made plans for the next night.

​{Time Skip:The next morning}

​Minjae got out of his house to see the places where guards would normally be and where they would rarely be. After doing his observation, he stopped at a cafe to drink some tea.Yeah, he was a vampire but had a love for the tea. He overheard two ladies talking. 

1:​"Yeah, I'm scared"
​2:"Yeah, me too. ANOTHER soldier was found dead..... after two weeks."
M:'​Huh? A soldier was killed? But Namjoon was with me......'
​1:"Everyone thought that whoever was killing could've stopped.... but i guess not."
​M:'So it has happened before? But who and why would someone kill the soldiers?.....'
​2:"Why do you think the king is not seeing into this issue??" 
​1:"Isn't it obvious? He is sleeping around, with another woman this month. I heard she looks beautiful... but I don't know. He could just make her a slave like all the other ones too...." 
​M:'That b*st*rd'...
​2:"And i heard there is a beautiful maid who joined recently in the palace to..... I think she will be the next one." Minjae didn't know why but he was listening to the women's conversation very intently. 
​1:" What ever..... I just hope someone kills him. For a Vampire king to treat his human subjects like sh*t, He should die"
​M^smirking^ 'Oh that wish of yours will come true soon....'
​2: "Anyways, have you seen this ring?"

​Minjae got up and left. On the way to his home, he was thinking who could attack and kill a vampire soldier. 'For a kingdom with majority human population and a very less vampire population, except for the king and the soldiers...... which vampire was so powerful to kill the strong vampire soldiers??' Minjae was lost deep in thought but was brought back to reality as a soldier passed by. He reached home and told Namjoon about the convo between the two women. They were waiting to execute their plan.