33

Long time no see

________________________________________________

{Jimin's pov:}

After my phone call with Seokjin hyung, I called Hobi hyung and explained him that I won't be living with them. He supported me too. I called Neha later. She picked up almost immediately and her excitement was evident in her voice. We agreed to meet at Jin hyung's house but then Jin hung texted is to meet at a local restaurant which was near to a really famous hotel. We agreed to meet there. I texted them that I would bring Jungkook too.

"Jungkook-ah! Get ready soon. We have to leave. They might be waiting!!!" I shouted to my roommate who was getting ready. "Ok. I'm done!" He came out wearing a black leather pant, a white T-shirt and a black leather jacket. I wore a blue T-shirt a hoodie and  jeans. We made our way to the restaurant. I had to admit, Jungkook was a funny person and he could be serious at times. I slowly started developing feelings for him. 

We arrived at the restaurant at the correct time. We entered and saw Hobi hyung and Neha sitting at a table. Neha seemed to be flustered. We made our way to the table and  sat with them. They both gave me a hug and greeted me. 

"Jimin-ah, I'm happy for you." Hobi hyung said. "Jimin-ah. I'm proud of you." Neha said and hugged me. She was our best friend. She supported us. A lot. "Thanks hyung and you too Neha. I'm happy too. Oh! By the way, meet my friend and my new roommate, Jeon jungkook!" I said turning to him. "Hello jungkook nice to meet you!" Hobi hyung said, flashing him a smile and shaking his hand.  "Nice to meet you Jungkook. I'm Neha." Neha said smiling and extended her hand towards Jungkook but he refused to shake it. Neha looked disappointed. Jungkook looked a bit angry when she hugged me. I had noticed that. He didn't know that I was a bisexual too.

"Ok guys! Lets eat and wait for Seokjin hyung!" I said smiling. Neha returned to her normal self and was happily eating the things that they had ordered. We had the dinner happily and was waiting for Seokjin to arrive. He had texted that he would be here in 30 minutes. The restaurant was now a bit less crowded as it was beginning to get late. It was almost 9. Neha excused herself and went to washroom. A little later, Jungkook went to washroom too. 

"So, hobi hyung, I saw Neha flustered when I came here. What was going on?" I asked curious. "Oh you don't know do you? Neha has a crush on one of my students. His name is Akash and he is same age as her. I just asked if she was interested in him but then, you arrived." He said smiling widely. "Wow, our Neha has a crush, I gotta see him. Hobi hying, do you mind if I work with you in your studio?" I asked him. I really had to do something and I thought teaching dance would be perfect for now. "Of course Jimin. I would love to work with you. Besides, students would like a new method of dancing too." Hobi hyung said. "Thanks hyung. And also, show me the boy who Neha has a crush on." "Sure"