25

His Fear

______________________________

The interview came to an end. I handed over his profile to him while saying him to wait for the e-mail. I left the room with him saying that I had to go home. The others continued their interview without me. Most of the people had left the company after their interview. Only a few of them whose interview was not over stayed back. I followed Seokjin till the elevator. The interview was on 2nd floor. We were waiting for the elevator to go down when I saw him dropping his file. I immediately bent down and took the file for him. He was shaking a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He just shook his head murmuring a 'thanks' and 'its nothing'. "Are you afraid of the elevators?" I asked. I knew it was a stupid question but hey, he was shaking. He closed his eyes and sighed before nodding. "Don't worry, I'm with you" I said as the elevator opened in front of us. He nodded once again before stepping into the elevator with me. 

{3rd person's pov:}

Seokjin was scared. He was terrified. He had once stuck in an elevator whole night in his university and he was shaken by it. He developed a fear for them. From then on, he never used elevators alone. He always used elevators if there was atleast one person in it. Earlier when the woman had guided him to the elevator, he looked beyond terrified. Neha knew about this but sadly she couldn't accomapny him. But he saw another woman going up to 4th floor so he was good. 

 Right now, both Namjoon and Seokjin were in the elevator. Seokjin was slightly trembling. Namjoon noticed and slightly patted on the elder's back. The elevator opened to the ground floor and Seokjin thanked Namjoon. As they got off the elevator murmurs started around them. Namjoon gave Seokjin a small smile before leaving the building. Seokjin approached Neha who was looking at him mouth agape.

 "What?" Seokjin asked as he waved a hand in feont of Neha. She shook her head slightly and asked how the interview went. "Well, it went well. They told me to wait for the e-mail. I really hope I get this job" Seokjin said. "Me too...... But how was the elevator downstairs? I saw you coming out with the CEO himself" Neha said grinning widely. "Oh that... He said he was going home and left after my interview. He was waiting for elevator and i just happened to come there after my interview too.... I'm happy I atleast had someone in elevator." He said. "Ok lets go. I'm hungry" Neha said getting up. Both went to the restaurant Seokjin ate in the afternoon and had some light food. 

Seokjin offered Neha a ride home as she had come in bus. After dropping off Neha at home, he got a call from Hoseok. "Hyung~ Where are you?" Hoseok asked with his bright voice. "I'm on my way to home. why?" Seokjin asked. "Oh nothing hyung, I just wondered if you would get us some black bean noodles from that famous restaurant. One of my students had brought it and I was craving for it since evening...." Hoseok said, clearly whining for the food. "Ok I will get it. Do you need anything else?" Seokjin asked. "A sprite please. Thank you hyung" Hoseok happily said. Seokjin cut the call and headed towards the restaurant. He got the noodles, sprite and returned to his house. Hoseok thanked him again. They both talked about their day and went to bed.