Yes, I Did.

I'M JUST KIDDING!

Epilogue- Yes, I Did.

“Stop.” He whispered and shook his head. I looked at him confused, clutching my shirt tightly.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked, my voice shaky.

Blake sighed. “If you take your shirt off, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself.”

“What if I don’t want you to?”

A small smile formed on his lips as he leaned in to kiss me, his hands on mine to help me get rid of the shirt I’m wearing revealing the lacy black bra I had on. I’m silently thanking my lucky stars I decided to wear this than my flower printed yellow cotton bra I still own since god knows when. He tangled his fingers with my hair, holding my face secure.

“Are you sure about this Bethany?” he asked, placing light kisses on my shoulder. “We don’t have to do this right away.”

And he kissed one spot that made me arch my back. “I’m sure.”

I could feel him smile against my skin as he tracked kisses down to my stomach. He traced the outline of my navel with the tip of his tongue making me squirm beneath him. Then he goes back up to my face, his fingers gracefully working with the buttons to the jeans I’m wearing.

He gripped the waistband and slowly pulled them off me, his lips never leaving mine in the process. Once the jeans were fully off me, I realized how cold the breeze around us was. We were lying down on the tuck bed in the middle of the field under the sky as meteors grazed it like a brush on an empty canvas. But his body kept me warm.

With my eyes still closed, I moved my hands lower until I reach the button and zipper of his own pair of jeans and slowly worked my way until I had them off. We were now only in out undergarments.

“Holy shit.” He sucked in a breath when he laid eyes on me only in my bra and underwear. I blushed and turned my face to the side.

Blake suddenly pulled away only to retrieve a blanket to cover the both of us from the cold wind. He leaned back down and kissed my shoulder.

“Bethany…” he whispered my name against my skin and bit it. I let out an unstoppable groan.

He slipped his hand beneath me and fingered the clasp of my bra before unclasping it in one snap and my bra loosened. My heart started racing at this point. He didn’t move his head and just continued kissing my shoulder as his hands slowly slid the bra straps off my shoulder and off me.

Instinctively, I put my hands up to cover my chest and face away, my face burning up.

“Don’t look at me.” I shook my head, my eyes closed. I’ve never been topless in front of anyone before and this…this is…embarrassing.

“Bethany.” Blake said and held my face. And as if he was able to read my mind, he said, “You have nothing to be ashamed of. You’re beautiful.”

He placed his hands on my arms and gently pried my arms away from my chest exposing me completely. I could feel the cold. I couldn’t bear to open my eyes so I pressed my palms harder against my eyes, as if it would help lessen the embarrassment I felt.

Blake didn’t say anything as he sucked in a breath. I sneaked a peak at Blake to see his reaction. His eyes darkened as his heated gaze raked my entire body.

And we kiss again like we didn’t to let each other go, like it was going to be our last. He slipped my underwear off me and I slipped off his boxers. His eyes darkened again if it was possible as he looked at me.