29- Heaven's In My Mouth Right Now

29

Someone’s poking me.

Groaning, I slumped my hand over the one which was poking me and shoved it away. With my other hand, I fisted the warm fluffy blanket and brushed my face against it.

So warm. So fluffy. So nice-

Poke. And another one, followed by a whisper that sounded like the speaker was suppressing the urge to burst out laughing.

“Bethany. Bethany wake up.”

“Five minutes.” I grumbled against the blanket and swatted his hand away.

I heard the speaker sigh out loud. “You said that the past half hour.”

“Please?” I pleaded. I love sleeping.

“You asked that too every time I woke you up.” He said.

Without any warning, the warm fluffy blanket that was wrapped around me making me a burrito was yanked off my body leaving me vulnerable to the cold morning weather- especially now that it was almost fall.

That woke me up. I sat up straight, the sudden cold waking up all of my senses then glared at the culprit. Blake sat on the edge of the bed with a sheepish smile.

After the second movie last night- so much for a movie marathon, we were both tired and decided it was time to sleep. Blake offered to let me stay the night since it was already very late and I was too tired to drive so I didn’t bother putting up a fight.

However when we reached his bedroom and realized that he only had one bed (Allie’s bed was not an option here since it was too small) all the sleepiness in me died. I was going to share a bed with Blake freaking Greene. Of course I wanted to jump like kangaroo.

It was really awkward at first but then the power of sleep was too strong for us to be able to resist so we fell asleep less than ten minutes after we lied down.

“Well that did the trick.” He grinned.

“I’m cold.” I said, rubbing my arms where goose bumps started to appear.

And he had to lend me some of his clothes because we all know how uncomfortable sleeping in jeans is. Speaking of clothes…

My eyes wander off to the desk where I had neatly folded my clothes and found my purple lace bra on top. Again, sleeping with a bra is very uncomfortable and last night, it was dark so I just put it on top without thinking and now it’s exposed for the world to see.

“Don’t worry Bethany.” He smirked. “Purple looks good on you.”

My face heated up as I turned away to avoid him. This is so embarrassing!

“You’re beautiful.” He said. “And very cute when you blush. You should blush more often.”

Seriously? He wants me to blush more often? Earth to Blake, I blush too much as is!

“No way.” I shook my head. “I think I might have some kind of excessive blushing disease.

“I’m just kidding.” He commented. “You blush a lot. See? You’re blushing already.”

“What did you want from me?” I scowled. He woke me up to tell me that I blush a lot. That is not a good enough reason.

“Oh, right.” He said. “Where did you put the Tylenol? I need it.”

I sighed. “Right, right.”

Kicking my legs to the side of the bed, a yawn escaped me and not one of those feminine, demure yawns. It was the drunk beer belly man kind of yawn.