Valentine's Day Special

"Good morning." Blake's voice was the first thing I heard. I yawned and stretched on my spot, gathering the blanket and positioned my head properly so that I could face him better. "Had a good night?"

I didn't miss the smug tone in his voice.

"I did." I smiled. "I slept like a baby."

"Well you did." He flicked my nose. "I slept like a baby too. I was exhausted. You wore me out Bethany."

My cheeks flushed and heat started to spread on my face. "Y-you didn't seem to mind last night."

He let out a deep chuckle. "I loved it and I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned in and kissed him. It was supposed to be a light kiss, a peck, but Blake had other things planned. He deepened the kiss by leaning over me until he was hovering over my body.

He pulled away first, only to start trailing kisses down my neck.

"Blake...Allie's just a wall away..."

"The room's soundproof." He said, then looked up, smirking at me. "That thought didn't cross your mind last night? You were very vocal about your love for me."

"Blake!" my face heated up even more, if it was humanly possible. He was teasing me, and he was enjoying every second of it. "I wasn't that loud."

The smirk never left his lips. "Bethany my love, you have no idea how loud you were."

I scowled at him. "I-I'm going to make breakfast. Allie's going to wake up soon."

I pushed the blanket off my naked body and quickly slipped on my underwear and my shorts and shirt.

"Just so you know, you can walk around naked, just not when Allie or any other company is around." He teased, poking my butt. "When we're alone...and at night..."

"I'm going down now." I rolled my eyes at him. "Anything you want?"

"I'm good with anything. I do however know you'd want bacon. So bacon then"

"You know me so well."

"You're my wife." He pointed out and stood up exposing his naked self, discarding the blanket. Blake ran his fingers through his hair as he looked around the floor.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, raising a brow at him. "Ants?"

"Ha-ha. I'm searching for my boxers which I clearly remember you tossed away last night, very eagerly I may add. And my pants too. I'm sure you broke the zipper with all of your excitement."

I glared at him. "Stop exaggerating things."

"I'm not."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes again and left the room. I knew better than to pick a little argument with him of his little exaggerations.

It's been just three after we got married, a little more than a year since we've known each other. A lot of people have asked why I was in a rush to marry him. And there were some who disapproved of it, a lot actually. Insert April, Andrea, and a little part of my mom.

My mom mostly thought I was just overwhelmed with being with Blake but she still supported me all throughout. She knew how much I loved him and how much he loved me. She did apologize for trying to split us a part for a short time which I do admit did work. But she was right, it made us reconnect stronger. But she's excitedly waiting for my announcement to tell her I'm pregnant with her second grandchild. I'm not pregnant though.