2.14

2 days after

2 days after

Jeno never left Haneul's side the whole two days, Jisung and Chenle would come visit time to time giving him a shirt and some food to eat and 2 bottles of water. And some members would visit her sometimes hoping for her to wake up

Now, Jeno remained on his seat still holding Haneul's hand as he spoke, "Princess can you please wake up now? or should i kiss you?" Jeno asked, receiving no answer, he stood up and leaned down at Haneul, placing a soft, delicate kiss on her red pouty lips.

He leaned back brushing the hair out of her face as he looked at her features, from her long lashes, small pointed nose to her red pouty lips he adored. Every inch of her is perfect for him, even her battle scars.

He sat down holding Haneul's hand again, he placed his head back on place as he closed his eyes. Then, Haneul's hand suddenly weakly squeezed his hand back making his eyes open.

He sat straight still not letting go of her hand, "baby? can you hear me? if you can please squeeze my hand again" He said softly placing a hand on her forehead.

Haneul's small hands once again weakly squeezed his hand back as a tear fell from his eyes, Then, the door opened slowly revealing Doyoung with a tray of food.

"she's awake?" He asked placing down the tray on the table beside the bed where Haneul laid.

Just then, Haneul's eyes opened looking all panicked, Jeno then went in front of her making her breath out in relax as she tried to sit up, But, Doyoung was fast enough to stop her from moving further.

"stop, your stitch still might hurt" He said placing the tray of food on her lap, "Do you remember the day we met?" Haneul asked Doyoung smiling at him, making Jeno look at the two like a confused puppy.

"yes, we met exactly like this" Doyoung gave her a gummy smile before turning around heading for the door, "i'll leave you now" Doyoung said as he exited the room, door shutting behind him.

After the door closed, Jeno looked at Haneul, with disapproving eyes. "what?" Haneul asked putting carrots inside her mouth looking at Jeno with her big brown eyes.

"why did you took the shot?" He asked removing the tray of food on her lap placing it back on the table, beside Haneul, "hey i was trying to eat" She whined looking at Jeno who looked at her back with serious eyes.

"Haneul, i asked you. Why did you took the shot?" He asked again. Haneul's eyes softened scooting over patting the space next to her, "well.." she started looking at Jeno straight in the eye.

"because they said, when you love someone, you're willing to take any risk just for them" She said placing her hand on his chest where his heart was placed, "but what if you died?" Jeno asked again placing his hands on top of hers.

"i'm alive" she said giving him her gummy smile that he missed. "now shut up and kiss me" She said boldly pulling Jeno by his neck as their lips met.

Jeno's hand automatically found it's way to her waist as he hovered over her with one hand on top on Haneul's head stopping him from squishing her, the tube and the safety short she wore was a big help for Jeno as his hand now started to roam around Haneul's body.

Then Jeno's kiss started to became deeper and rougher making Haneul all excited, her hand that was placed on Jeno's neck was now all over his body as Jeno bit her lower lip which she glady opened.

Their tongue massaged each other for a while but soon started a fight for dominance, this time, Haneul was dominant but soon became weak when Jeno's hand grazed her inner thigh making her loose all her confidence as Jeno's tongue explored her whole mouth.

They broke the kiss making Haneul gasped for air as Jeno moved from her jaw to her neck leaving wet kisses on it as he started sucking the side of her neck where her previous hickey was placed making Haneul moan.

He left a reddish purple mark on her neck, he then moved further down biting her collarbone. making Haneul moan his name again, Haneul's hand found it's way to his face cupping it bringing his face up reconnecting their mouths.

Then the door suddenly opened making them pull from each other, "Oh yes Jeno get her!" Ten yelled closing the door again. Making the both of them smile and laugh.

Pink cheeks and swollen lips, they looked at each other, Jeno was ready to kiss her again but this time, She buried her head on Jeno's chest where his heart placed where she can feel his heartbeat.

"does your stitch hurt?"

jeno sweetie, you literally touched her and you asking her that?🤦🏻‍♀️