1.8

Find you by monsta x is so sad :((

"You're leaving just like that?" Haneul couldn't hide the disappointment in her face, tightening her grip on his wrist

"Why do you care?" Jeno snapped looking directly at her eyes with an angry expression, Haneul's face fell looking down, with eyes full of sadness and a pout on her lips.

This made Jeno more angrier and pulled his hand back and turning his back to Haneul and walked away, Haneul's eyes following his figure until it faded away with a frown on her face.

"I don't get you Jeno, at first your soft but after you'll be cold as ice. I hate you." Haneul mumbled at her self kicking some pebbles walking back inside her house still frowning.

Sally engulfed her daughter into a big comforting hug as soon as Haneul entered the house.

On the other hand, Jeno was making his way to the alley way waiting for his ride to come. He stood with his back leaned back at the wall with his foot raised back.

A few minutes passed a black porsche stopped infront of him, the owner of the car pulled down the window and revealed a tired Mark.

"Come on man, we have a problem." He said with a tired voice, opening the passenger seat for Jeno. Once Jeno entered, he zoomed fast heading out of town.

"Okay so mind telling me what happened?" Jeno asked worrying about what happened to his team and feeling guilty about not there for them to help them.

"Remember Min Byungchul?" Mark said turning his car to the left with his eyes glued to the road. The sound of the name made Jeno look at him with wide eyes.

"He was the one?" Mark nodded pushing his lips into a thin line, Jeno brushed his hair using his hand and wiping his face.

"What the fuck he did?" Jeno asked again- chest pounding hard from anger, clenching his fist as he remembered the man who killed her beloved grandmother.

"Well, he ambushed us we were clearly not prepared tho, but everyone was fine, just bruises, you, what about you? who was the girl i heard last night? does she know?" Mark bombarded him with questions, parking his car next to their van and infront of the mansion.

"No she doesn't know" Jeno said walking inside the mansion with mark who was greeted with Chenle and Jisung laying lazily in the couch playing video games not noticing them.

"You know it's not safe for her right" Mark warned him as they continued to walk to Taeyong's office.

Mark knocked at the big wooden door with a sign that said "L.TY". "Come in" a voice said from the inside of the room making Jeno nervous but not showing his emotions as he was trained not to.

"Hyung" He greeted his leader who has his back infront of him. "Mark, leave us please." Taeyong said still not turning around, mark nodded and walked out of the room leaving Jeno with Taeyong.

Once Mark was out of the room, Taeyong faced him, handing him a pile of papers, "These are the details about what happened to us and This time, it's not just from other mafias, it's one of the largest and strongest mafias in the world." Taeyong said looking stressed on what was happening to them.

Jeno's eyes scanned all the letters that was written on the paper but his eyes stopped when his eyes came across a familiar name.

Who's name was it??👀

a knee ways stan monsta x 😔✊🏻

ot7 forever