1.4

She kneed the man making him let go of her and Haneul tried to ran away panting and shaking unfortunately the man was back looking really angry, He gripped her neck choking her as she tried to punch the man

She was about to black out when the hand removed itself from her neck,when she opened her eyes she saw the man laying down on the floor and a Lee Jeno with dark eyes looking at the drunk man.

The man charged at Jeno making Haneul panic and hide behind a trash can.

"Who are you, why are you ruining my night" The man asked Jeno as he tried to punch Jeno again, But luckily he dodged it "It doesn't matter" Jeno said finishing the man as he panted with a bruise on his cheeks.

Haneul poked her head and saw a man laying on the floor and the side view of Jeno under the moonlight. She stood up and hugged Jeno as she lets out a silent cries, Jeno on the other hand, used his bloody hands to caress her back and head as she sobbed.

She looked up to him and touched his bruised cheeks making Jeno flinch, "You're hurt, come on." Haneul grabbed his hand and walked to the back door of their house sneaking Jeno inside her room and helped him with his bruise.

When they were in the bathroom Haneul was seating on top of the counter with Jeno standing between her legs as she tried to ignore the awkward position they were in and focused on his bruised cheek.

She leaned back trying to see if there were any bruise left but luckily it was only his cheeks, Jeno stared at her weirdly as he cleared his throat walking backwards.

"I uhh..... thank you for saving my life, again." Haneul said to him shyly Jeno nodded and walked out of the bathroom, but He stopped on his tracks when a knock on the door was heard making Jeno run back inside the bathroom, but Haneul was already half naked as she was about to have a half bath.

She was about to scream when Jeno covered her mouth and whispered "Someone knocked on your door." He whispered making Haneul widened her eyes as she tries to cover herself.

But unfortunately another knock was heard but this time, it was not her door, it was her bathroom door making them look at each other.

"Haneul? are in there?" Her mom asks from behind the door. "Uh-i yeah but don't come i'm naked" Haneul yelled still looking at Jeno's eyes.

Her cheeks heated up as she said that she was naked infront of Jeno "Okay goodnight honey" Her mom said with her footsteps fading.

"I uh........ can you please get out of the bathroom now and wait for me in my room?" Haneul said politely as Jeno remembered that she was half naked infront of him.

 can you please get out of the bathroom now and wait for me in my room?" Haneul said politely as Jeno remembered that she was half naked infront of him