1.22

"Noona help me! Jeno hyung wants to kill me!"

Jisung said trembling behind Haneul pointing at the person who was taking big steps towards them with dark eyes looking straight at the terrified Jisung.

"wait- what- why?!" Haneul asked holding Jisung behind her trying to protect the younger one. Then, Jeno reached the three with his fist balled up and jaw clenched.

This was the second time Haneul sees him like this, like he was very angry. Jeno lifts his hands trying to get a hold of Jisung when Haneul's hand landed on his chest where his heart was placed.

His eyes changed when it landed on Haneul who looked scared and worried at the same time.

"Yah! let jisung live" Haneul said looking straight at his eyes. Everyone ignored the three as Haneul tried to calm Jeno down.

"It's his fault, he made me buy pads for you. everyone was looking at me did you know that." Jeno answered looking at Jisung who tried his best to avoid his peircing gaze.

Haneul sighs as she grabbed Jeno's hand and frantically dragged him back to his room closing the door behind her.

Haneul came up to him fiddling with her fingers as she bite the inside of her cheeks. "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I forgot that it's my time of the month, Jisung have nothing to do with this, he just wanted to help. okay?"

She said softly looking at his eyes, Jeno rolled his eyes at her but Haneul can tell that he already calmed down. Now she knows what to do when his dangerous side comes.

 Now she knows what to do when his dangerous side comes

i'm such a jerk i know