1.30

"it was so unexpected, i didn't know what to do and i just froze

"it was so unexpected, i didn't know what to do and i just froze. darn that person who opened the elevator." Haneul mumbled the last part as she sat on Ten's bed who listened to her rants about her and Jeno almost kissing.

"baby don't act like you don't like it." Ten said checking her  new bought clothes. "hmm...haneul" he called averting his eyes from her new clothes to her.

"yes?" she said raising a brow at him. then, Ten lifted everything she bought then asked "you didn't bought some shirts and hoodies?" he asked confused at her.

"i- I FORGOT!" she said smacking her forehead then ruffling her hair as she stood up. "are you sure you forgot or you wanted to keep wearing jeno's shirts?" Ten asked playfully wriggling his eyebrows at Haneul who started to walk through the door.

"hey where are you going?" Ten yelled running after Haneul. "i'm gonna ask Taeyong if where am i gonna sleep tonight." she said as she continued to walk with Ten beside her.

"why? you don't like jeno's bed?" Ten said teasing Haneul who turned red. "yah! could you please stop with Jeno already?!" Haneul said pushing Ten on the side.

"you called?" Jeno then suddenly appeared out of nowhere startling Haneul. "Yah! you startled me!" Haneul punched Jeno repeatedly on the chest as Jeno looked down adoring her.

"you're so cute" He smiled at her as Haneul stopped and looked up at him. Her big brown eyes looked straight at him that always makes his heart beat so fast.

"i-uh..wait-what?" she stuttered walking backwards but a hand was placed behind her back preventing her from walking away from Jeno, she looked around looking for Ten but he was nowhere to be seen.

"eyes on me princess" He said placing his other hand on her chin turning it so she was facing him, but Haneul being stubborn, she looked straight at Jeno's chest where her head was always placed.

Jeno rolled his eyes in annoyance as he lifted her chin up as his breath fanned her face, he smiled at Haneul who's cheeks was all red which he found cute.

He stared at her reddish pouty lips not hearing Haneul's protests. Then, Haneul flicked her finger on his forehead making Jeno remove his hands behind her and her chin.

He rubbed his forehead then looked at Haneul who smiled satisfied but soon turned into a frown when she saw Jeno's deadly eyes stared at her. "you're so dead" he stated walking towards Haneul.

Then Haneul turned around and ran for her dearest life while laughing but of course, her having short legs it didn't take Jeno for him to catch her.

Haneul ran with her hair swaying freely behind her when she felt hands on her waist then being lifted up on someones shoulder, and that someone happened to be the guy who always makes her heartbeat fast and feel the whole zoo inside her stomach, Lee Jeno.

ngl i was blushing while writing this.