1.13

Pain, the only word that can describe how she felt, covered in her own blood, tied up in a chair

Pain, the only word that can describe how she felt, covered in her own blood, tied up in a chair. She was barely breathing.

It was only 5 hours after Byungchul contacted NCT, after that, he proceeded to torture Haneul, the room was filled with her loud cries, he was enjoying it.

No words can describe how she felt, the wanted to give up, she has a stab on her stomach, two bruises on her thighs, her pouty lips was bleeding, and her hair was all over her face.

Now, She was still sitting on chair, hands still tied. Unconscious. Byungchul walked inside the room with wine in his hands.

He closed the door and proceeded to where a unconscious Haneul was, he was smiling wide, proud on what he had done.

He opened the bottle of wine and poured it into Haneul, making her clothes stick unto her body, her body was now mixed with blood, wine and her own sweats.

"Wake up, we're not done yet." Byungchul said kicking Haneul's legs, but it was no luck, he tried kicking her again, still no response. He crouched down to her level and putted his fingers on her neck.

But before his hands made contact with her neck, a loud sound was heard from the outside making Byungchul look at the door.

He stood up and picked up his walkie talkie, pressing a button and putting his mouth close to the walkie talkie, "What the hell was that?" He asked in disbelief running a hand on his face.

"Sir! They're here!" A man replied to him hearing the sound of gunshots on the background. "Shit" He said picking up his guns and begun untying Haneul from the chair, after she was untied, he tied her hands again, but this time, she was not on a chair.

He had Haneul on his arms ready to escape, but a loud sound erupted again making Byungchul drop Haneul's unconscious body unto the ground and running out of the room, saving his own life.

-

"Jeno, you and the dreamies go inside and find that girl!" Taeyong said through his earpiece while shooting at Byungchul's mens.

Jeno nodded at Taeyong, He turned towards the dreamies and nodded at them signaling for them to walk fast as Taeyong and the others was covering them.

"Okay, Winwin-hyung, did you found her?" Mark asked through his earpiece with guns in his hands as they walked inside the building.

"Yes, she is in the 6th floor, last door on the right." Winwin stated unconsciously typing trough his laptop, helping the others so they were aware of their surroundings.

"6th floor, last door to the right, you heard him let's go!" Jaemin said running to the stairs up to 6th floor.

They were walking in the last step on the stairs when they encountered Byungchul, Jeno's eyes darkened as he lifted his gun up, but Byungchul pinned his gun down making it difficult for Jeno to fight back.

Then suddenly, a gunshot was heard, the dreamies looking at the youngest who pulled the trigger, gun pointing at Byungchul's head.

The members smiled at him and continued to head towards the room where Haneul was. One last step, they were infront of the room, doors closed, the room was quiet.

Chenle's hand landen on the knob turning it and pushing it open, revealing an unconscious Haneul lying on the floor with hands still tied.

she dead