2.18

i'm so lucky i didn't fell asleep

They both laid on Haneul's bed, still in their house

They both laid on Haneul's bed, still in their house. Haneul was between Jeno's arms, their legs tangled each other, Haneul's hand placed inside his shirt, laying flat on Jeno's toned stomach.

"if you're sad about Yoshi, just imagine that he's now at the animal heaven." Jeno said softly sneaking his hand inside her shirt, rubbing her back up and down.

"hmm" Haneul hummed hugging him tighter, They were both cuddling, taking their time to feel and hear each other's heartbeat.

"Haneul? Jeno? It's time for dinner." A feminine voice called outside of the bedroom door, making them both let go of each other. "coming!" Haneul replied standing up from the bed.

But Jeno remained on the bed, laying on his side, staring at Haneul. "Come on jenooo" Haneul whined pulling Jeno by his hand, he didn't budge. 

"Lee Jeno" Haneul said dropping his hands then placed the both of her hands on her hips. "Min Haneul" Jeno mimicked her actions standing up, placing his hands on his hips.

"i hate you" Haneul said making her way towards the door, Jeno chuckled catching up to her. He wrapped his arms around Haneul making her stop, then placed his head on the crook of her neck.

"too bad, i love you" He said brushing the skin of her neck, she laughed at his action. Her eyes showed happiness, Her the pain inside her heart was now gone, all she felt now is all euphoria. 

-

"bye mum!" Haneul hugged her mother as Jeno bowed to Boyoung who no longer looked at him like he wants to end him. "are you sure you're going to stay there?" Sally asked loosening her hug, bringing her hands on her face cupping it making Haneul's cheeks stand out.

"yes mum, i'll be back i promise" She looked straight on her mothers eyes letting her see through. "okay i trust you" Sally said, hugging her dear daughter once again.

"Goodbye Mrs. Min" Jeno bowed at Sally showing respect for the elder. Sally looked at him, brows furrowed. "now now young man, if you're marrying my daughter you should call me Sally or Mum" She said pulling the boy into a hug.

"i'm happy" Haneul whispered leaning on her brother who wrapped his arms around the shoulders of his little sister that he missed. 

"me too sky, me too." He said leaning his head on her head watching his mother giving advice to Jeno.

"she can be really moody, just a cuddle and foods she's all good" Sally said laughing, Jeno laughed along with her as he looked at his girlfriend who looked at them happily. He gave her a nod, Haneul then hugged her brother.

Bidding their goodbyes, Haneul entered the car, seating on the passenger seat. She waited patiently for Jeno to enter the car.

"bye" She smiled at the window, waving her hand like a kid with a smile plastered in her face. Turning her body, she relaxed on her seat, before she turned her head to look at Jeno who focused on the road.

She never knew that seeing Jeno all focused and driving could be so hot, she continued to stare at him, admiring his beauty. From his eyes, mole, ears, nose and his mouth. She looked at him in awe. 

lmao Haneul is whipped