1.19

The 18 year old boy dropped the controller and ran behind Chenle when he heard Jeno's voice

The 18 year old boy dropped the controller and ran behind Chenle when he heard Jeno's voice. "H-hyung" Jisung stuttered still behind Chenle who was confused on what was happening.

"Out of all people, why did you made me buy tampons for Haneul?" Jeno asked his chest rising up and down rapidly. Jisung didn't answer, silence wrapped around the room but then cutted by Chenle and Donghyuck who bursted laughing.

Donghyuck was dying from his laughter clutching his hands on his stomach that was already hurting. Chenle on the other hand was laughing his ass off.

-

"Hwanjoong, burn this body then gather its ashes and bring them to me." someone said- a guy specifically, standing with his back faced Hwanjoong. Bringing a cigarette in between his lips, grabbing the lighter lighting the cigarette and exhale some smoke from his lips.

Hwanjoong then, looked at the body that laid with its back layed on the floor. He took a closer look to see a girl wearing black tank top and a white skirt. "Yes sir." He said carefully bringing the girls body inside an trash bag, walking away.

The guy, that ordered Hwanjoong, picked up his phone and called a specific person.

"I've got the body, all i need is her bracelet"

"okay, but how am i supposed to say to her?"

"fuck it Jeno, just tell her the truth"

ooooohhhh, who is that hwanjoong guy and the other one???😮

soooo, my phone fucked up and won't work properly that's why it took me long to publish another chapter.

idk i just tried my best but hey, i luckily controlled my temper and i didn't throw my phone:))))

and also, did u guys watched nct dream beyond the live?? did y'all enjoyed it???

okay i'll stop

bye