1.6

"Uh" Jeno tried to speak up, " H-haneul, you might want to put some clothes on" Jeno said completely embarassed but not embarrassed as Haneul

Haneul squeaked and run back inside her bathroom and continued her shower, While Jeno was waiting for her, He took the chance to explore Haneuls room. The decorations and all the things were arranged neatly and it was completely dust free, but something caught his attention, a cute white kitten with blue and green eyes.

His eyes became wide as he walked towards the kitten, unfortunately the kitten got scared and walked back inside her little house.

Jeno stood up walking back on her bed laying down, haneuls scent filled his nose trills as he inhales.

-

Haneul walked out of the bathroom to see a sleeping Jeno in her bed, she shook her head and head towards Boyoungs bedroom, her older brother, trying to find some comfortable clothes for Jeno.

She woke Jeno up telling him to sleep in her bed and change into the comfy clothes she handed him.

After a while Jeno finished changing and when he looked at the bed he saw Haneul sleeping on the other side of the bed making a blush creep into his cheeks but was soon cutted of as his phone started to ring.

jeno, don't come home, our head quarters was attacked, dont worry everyone is safe, come to the safe house tomorrow okay?

Mark-hyung, are you sure you don't need me?

no, it's best if you stay where you are right now, speaking, where are you right now?

i-uhm 'jeno why aren't you sleeping?'

oohhhh, i see getting laid huh

what the actual fuck? she's just my friend alright?!

yeah yeah whatever, go to sleep now your 'friend' is waiting for you

i swear, i don't care if you're older but when i see you tomorrow i'll break your neck

Jeno hanged up not wanting to hear his hyung teasing him. "Are you sure you're comfortable sleeping with me?" Jeno asked, "Yes, you're not gonna do something stupid right?" Haneul asked jokingly making jeno smile and head towards the bed.

"goodnight jeno" Haneul said before turning her back on jeno as she fell asleep with a blush on her face.

"Hmm" Jeno hummed laying on his back facing the ceiling as he fell asleep.

i'm sorry for the boring chapters

a knee ways enjoy lol

okay enough everyone hates me