1.34

After Haneul washed the dishes, she headed at the living room seeing Chenle and Jisung playing some slimes

After Haneul washed the dishes, she headed at the living room seeing Chenle and Jisung playing some slimes. Her eyes went wide and she quickly sat down between them.

"I think Doyoung hyung and Taeyong hyung will get mad if he sees this" Jisung said opening the lid of a transparent slime and putting it down on the living room floor.

"yeah, so we better clean up after. okay?" She said smiling at them before grabbing the blue slime beside Chenle who's really focused on his green slime.

The three of them played happily before and loud alarm blasted startling Haneul, on the other hand, Jisung and Chenle immediately dropped the slime then grabbed Haneul by the hand and quickly ran at the meeting room.

"wait-what-i....what's happening?" She looked at Johnny who reached the room first. "someone tried to get inside the mansion." He said seriously peeking at the curtain. Then, Wayv entered the room followed by the other members.

Jeno then grabbed Haneul beside him who looked serious and attentively listening at Taeyong who stood infront of everyone.

"Do you know who is it?" Kun said leaning towards the table, Doyoung shook his head 'no' then looked at Taeyong.

"okay winwin do you have a visual?" Taeyong asked winwin who typed rapidly on his laptop. "yes i have, but they were all wearing all black." he said adjusting his eye glass.

"i found four vans on the gates, two on the back, and two also on the garden." he continued, Taeyong's eyes went wide "i need everyone go gather up your guns and wear vests, Jungwoo, stay with Haneul underground. if anything happens, talk here, everyone will receive it." 

He handed Haneul an earpiece and a gun. her eyes were glued on the gun as her shaking hands slowly grabbed  the silver gun and the earpiece.

She looked at Jeno who was already looking at her, "i'm scared" she said looking at him with worried eyes, "don't worry you'll be safe with Jungwoo hyung" He said cupping her face before leaving a kiss on her forehead before hugging her tightly.

before letting her go, he kissed her forehead once more, he turned his back on Haneul but didn't walk away, Haneul let go of Jungwoo's arm before hugging Jeno's back. her cheek pressed against his back.

"please be careful" she said as Junngwoo grabbed her arm again and this time they really walked out of the room and quickly headed on the hidden room underground were they can hide safely.

i'm honestly excited for the next chapters ksjdksj

also

online class is starting next week and i'm honestly not happy about it lmao

if you guys need me, i'm at my study table, dying.