1.35

They both sat on the ground with Haneul staring at the gun she held, if she is being honest, she found it very beautiful, a silver gun

They both sat on the ground with Haneul staring at the gun she held, if she is being honest, she found it very beautiful, a silver gun. it suits her, it's like it was made for her.

Jungwoo noticed that she kept looking at it so, he scooted closer at her. "it's pretty, right?" he asked, "yes, i-it is." she nodded as she looked around the room, seeing a target paper.

"do you want me to teach you?" Jungwoo asked looking at her with his pretty smile, "uh, i'm not sure, and the bad guys might hear us." she tried to dodge his suggestion.

"it's soundproof honey, so get your pretty ass up and let me teach you." he offered Haneul a hand which haneul gladly took.

"okay"

-

The members were all divided into 3 groups, Jeno and the dreamies are in the garden, hiding from the guys inside the black van. Wayv was at the back and 127 are behind the big doors with yangyang hidden at the ceiling with a sniper.

Then, the people outside started firing at the door causing the others withdraw and hide behind couches, tables and walls as they kept their guards up.

Soon enough, the enemies were inside the mansion as gunshots filled the room, "they don't look familiar" Yuta said beside Mark who hid with him on the couch.

"i know, but we will find out eventually." Mark replied as he went out and fired endlessly ending up killing half of the people infront of him.

"duck!" Jaehyun yelled and pulled Taeyong down with him as he threw a bomb. A loud boom was heard and the firing had stopped. But it was not yet over, "split up the others help dreamies and the other half help wayv" Taeyong said running at the garden.

When he and Mark, Jaehyun arrived at the garden, they saw that they were not using guns anymore, they were fighting with bare hands. Taeyong quickly ran beside Renjun who was on the floor with a man ontop of him.

He kicked the guy on the head which caused him to fall on the floor, he offered the chinese boy a hand.

But little did they know, there were 7 mens who managed to get inside the mansion without any of them noticing. they all head down as they discovered a door, a door that held Jungwoo and Haneul inside.

 they all head down as they discovered a door, a door that held Jungwoo and Haneul inside

ohohohoho