2.17

The three of them sat inside the living room, Sally remained staring at her daughter

The three of them sat inside the living room, Sally remained staring at her daughter. She couldn't believe that she was alive, the whole time.

She believed that she was already dead, seeing all those ashes and her bracelet. Sally couldn't help it so, she hugged her daughter once again.

Haneul laughed softly, wrapping her arms on her mother, inhaling her scent that she missed dearly. "i miss you mum" Haneul mumbled on her mother's shoulder.

"I miss you more my sky" Sally said kissing the top of her head. Jeno smiled at the both of them with a genuine smile plastered his face.

Sally broke the hug, her hand went to her pocket on her dress. She pulled something silver, her bracelet.

Haneul's eyes went wide, her jaw dropping as her small hand reached the silver bracelet she missed.

"mum" she said eyes watering, "yes, darling, i kept it." Sally said putting the silver bracelet on her daughters wrist smiling.

"i have something to tell you mum" Haneul spoke, her hand traveling making its way on top of Jeno's hand. 

Sally followed the movements of her hand. Her jaw dropped. "you are pregnant?" She said smiling, making Haneul face palm as she took a deep breath.

Jeno on the other hand, looked at Sally with confused eyes. A blush crept up on both of their cheeks.

"mum, we haven't done it" Haneul said trying to calm herself, "yet. Mrs. Min, we haven't done it, yet." Jeno said holding Haneuls hand looking at her with teasing eyes.

"oh my god" Sally said her hand covering her mouth looking at the young couple, "H-Haneul my daughter?" She said looking all serious. 

"Yes mum?" Haneul looked at her mother worriedly, "do you love him?" Sally asked, making the two look at each other in surprise.

"yes mum, i love him" Haneul said confidently, sitting up straight. Jeno looked at her, he smiled looking at Haneuls side profile.

Sally then, turned to the young boy, who looked star struct at Haneul. 

"Jeno, do you love my daughter?" She asked, looking straight at the boy's eyes. "Yes, ma'am i her more than anything." He didn't hesitated to answer as he tightened his grip on the girl sat beside him.

"very well then, But do promise me" Sally pointed her index finger at Jeno, "promise me that you won't let anything happen to her" she finished standing up.

Jeno nodded standing up facing Sally, Sally opened her arms then wrapped her arms around Jeno into a motherly hug.

Haneul looked at her boyfriend and her mother with a smile on her face, "mum, where's yoshi?" The girl asked curiously looking around the living room, looking for her white cat.

Sally broke the hug, then looked at Haneul with sad eyes, "He stopped eating when you didn't came home, he waited for you. I tried making him eat, but he won't. After a month, i saw him laying on your bed, unmoving"

Sally ended her sentence, Haneul stopped functioning for a second, her smile dropped, she looked at Jeno with her big brown eyes tearing up. 

Jeno quickly pulled his girlfriend into a comforting hug, Haneul sobbed wrapping her arms on his neck, as for Jeno, he rubbed her back comfortingly with his other hand wrapped on her small waist.

the end is near:(