2.11

"What the fuck happened?" Beomsook yelled in frustration, eyes burning holes on Haneul, who had the gun pointed at him, 

"it's over Beomsook" Taeyong said stepping in front of Haneul making her back away with the gun stayed pointed at him.

"NEVER!" he yelled getting his own gun and begun firing, The members was quick enough to get out of the way as they all ducked and find their hiding places.

Yangyang managed to get out of the room as he quickly ran to the building next to the mansion as he started firing at the men using his sniper.

"this is fun" Yangyang said through his earpiece "Hell yeah!" Chenle replied as him and Jisung begun throwing grenades on the enemies as if the grenades were toys, making them slow down and gave the other members power to fire at them.

Taeyong and Jaehyun who hid behind the big block made of limestone, they peeked out as they tried to kill the men who wore black, however, a guy managed to pick up his gun and pointed at Taeyong.

He ended up shooting Taeyong on the shoulder, this made Jaehyun angry as he fired endlessly at the guy not caring i he's already dead or not.

On the other hand, Haneul and Jeno fired side by side as they managed not to get hurt, they fought the bad guys together as they exchange shooting with Aisha and Hana. 

"Haneul, i don't want to hurt you, so please!" Hana yelled through the gunshots as they both stopped firing. "n-no" she whispered catching the attention of Jeno who was reloading his gun.

"Baby, don't believe them okay?" Jeno said looking at her eyes holding her hand, "o-okay" She replied as she started firing again at the two who she used to be friends with. 

As the fight continued, everyone started to come out of their hiding places as they dropped their guns closing their fists.

Haneul threw a punch on the guy as she used her foot to trip the man, she stood up making her way towards Hana leaving the guy lifeless on the ground.

They begun punching each other repeatedly as Haneul pulled the same trick on the guy earlier, Haneul sat on top of Hana's stomach with her hands wrapped around Hana's neck covering the matching necklace they both had.

"H-Haneul please, i don't w-want to f-fight you....believe me!" Hana said looking at Haneul's eyes sincerity written all over her eyes as she lets go of her neck making her cough.

Haneul then stood up offering Hana a hand as she smiled at her friendly. "lets get them" Hana said as they both begun fighting Beomsooks men.

Haneul looked around looking for a specific someone, her eyes came across the room as she met eyes with Beomsook who hid beside the cabinet.

Her eyes darkened as she slowly made her way at him pulling her knife from her thigh strap.

When she reached him, Beomsook stood up, ready to fight Haneul "fight me bitch" He said lunching at Haneul who dodge him as she punched him on his jaw in return.

Haneul managed to pin Beomsook on the ground as she pointed the sharp knife on his chest, where his beating heart placed. Well, if he has a heart.

"you're gonna pay from what you did to us" Haneul said, venom dripping on her words as she inserted the knife on his chest deep, making him open his mouth as his hands placed on her hands.

"oh, you think i'm done? well i'm not" She said pulling the knife from his chest which made him scream in extreme pain.

"p-p-please....h-have......m-m-m-mercy..." Beomsook started to choke on his own blood as crimson red blood started to flow from his chest.

"mercy? you want mercy? what you did to me is merciless. now, this is for everyone who's life you made miserable" she ended her sentence as she raised her knife in the air, chopping his head off.

 now, this is for everyone who's life you made miserable" she ended her sentence as she raised her knife in the air, chopping his head off

well okay