1.37

When the sun was gone, The members and Haneul gathered up at the same meeting room where they were this afternoon

When the sun was gone, The members and Haneul gathered up at the same meeting room where they were this afternoon. They all sat on their respective seats as for Haneul, Jeno managed to pull a chair beside him.

As they both sat, Jeno placed his hand on Haneul's thigh. "did you recognized them hyung?" Donghyuck asked the elders, Taeyong nodded in disbelief, "yes, they were in the same group as your uncle Haneul" 

Taeyong received groans from the other members, "i heard those guys" someone said in an uwu voice earning the attention of everyone. "yes? what did they said?" Doyoung asked. "they want her hyung"

"what do you mean?" Taeil said furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up straighter. "Haneul, they want her, alive." He said making Jeno wrap his arms around Haneul and his eyes were starting to get dark.

"Do you know who they were Haneul?" Yuta asked, clearly annoyed. "n-no, i-i don't know any of....them." she looked at Taeyong with scared eyes as she squeezed Jeno's hand.

 Taeyong ruffled his hair he stood up towering everyone in the room. "Get some rest, we'll talk early in the morning" Everyone stood up and one by one, they left the room including Haneul and Jeno who walked hand in hand.

As they reached their room, Haneul sat on the bed while Jeno walked towards his closet grabbing a some sweats. "I'll shower first Haneul, wait for me." he stated entering the bathroom leaving Haneul with her thoughts.

She then, stood up and slid the glass door open that led in the balcony of Jeno's room. Inhaling the fresh air as she leaned in the railings with her eyes glued to the sky that was filled with stars, it's like they were sprinkled in the sky.

"i miss you mum." she said sadly as she closed her eyes feeling the wind brush past her, blowing her hair over the place. Then a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her bringer her into their chest.

The familiar scent of Jeno made her feel safe, burying his head on her neck "what are you thinking?" He mumbled against her neck. Haneul then broke the hug and turned around to face him.

"Jeno, what are we?" she asked leaning her back against the railing. Jeno chuckled then placed both of his hands on both sides of her waist. "well, we kissed and we already act like an couple. so what do you think we are?"

Haneul pretended to think as she placed her index finger on her chin. Jeno waited for an answer as he stared at her, her hair were flying around the place because of the wind, she looked like a mess. But she still look effortlessly beautiful.

"well let's just say, you're mine and mine only" She said as she pulled him by his neck and kissed him softly, Jeno didn't think twice as he tightened his grip around her kissing her back.

Their lips fitted like they were made for each other as they kissed passionately under the moonlight.