2.1

Welcome to Season 2

*insert mark's voice* Enjoy your flight!

LOL JK

"Huh, what are we gonna do with her?" The man, Kim Beomsook, scoffed at Hyunwoo who carried the bloodied girl, "we'll turn her into something that will bring nct down

"Huh, what are we gonna do with her?" The man, Kim Beomsook, scoffed at Hyunwoo who carried the bloodied girl, "we'll turn her into something that will bring nct down." He said smiling like a demon towards Haneul who was unconscious.

"bring her in the laboratory" Beomsook said turning his chair around as he placed his feet on his table, sitting like a boss.

-

The male doctor, Cheolmin observed Haneul who layed lifeless on the cold silver mental, handcuffed. "if that Choi Mina didn't escaped, i didn't have to ruin another innocent life" He said cleaning the blood off Haneul's face and body.

"i will start now"

-

1 year later

"punch harder Haneul!" her trainer yelled at her as she tried her best to bring Hana down. Her opponent, Hana, threw a punch at her, but, she luckily dodge it as he grabbed her arm and pinned her down with Hana's arm twisted making Hana tap out.

The trainer clapped and walked near Haneul who help Hana to stand up, and she gladly took it as she gave Haneul a friendly smile, "you are now ready for some mission" He said patting her shoulders.

Haneul let out a laugh as she drank her whole bottle not leaving any droplets of water. "i'm serious, your hand-to-hand fighting is now great, you shooting is really what i like the most, and specially, your angelic face! you can really fool someone!"

Her trainer continued to babble beside her as she grew tired of it, then she stopped in front of him with her hands in front of his face "please stop, and would you mind? i would like to get some rest." she said straightforwardly.

"oh, y-yeah i'm sorry, goodnight!" He said in shame as he walked away from Haneul, scared that she might hurt him.

-

After that accident happened, Jeno didn't stop looking for her, he felt empty, miserable, he felt his heart was broken in a million piece, and sometimes, he always hugs the pillow Haneul used to sleep on.

He always wakes up in the middle of the night dreaming of Haneul coming back, he didn't loose hope, he has faith, he believes that she's still alive, breathing.

He had gotten thinner, his eyes are always weary, now he felt what he did to Sally. He wished that she would just appear in front of him giving him her gummy smile that lights up the whole room, he wished that she would just appear in front of him and kiss him.

Now, Jeno is currently inside his room looking at the balcony where Haneul used to be. "hyung, lets eat" The tired voice of Jisung called from the other side of his door. Jeno hummed in response as he forced himself to get up.

"sung, i feel like a zombie" He said placing his arms on Jisung's shoulder, Jisung snickered, "heh, no hyung, you look like a zombie" He laughed hugging his hyung.

i didn't want to keep you waiting sooo........:))

a knee ways, what chu think??