1.33

"now pour all the water, then stir it

"now pour all the water, then stir it." Kun instructed Haneul who listened attentively at him. She poured all the contents into the pot as she tried to blow her now long bangs away from herself, but failed miserably.

"like this?" She showed Jaemin what she was doing, Jaemin replied doing a thumbs up with a nod as he continued to make whatever he was cooking.

"Hello little Haneul, how are you?" A small voice called at her making her tilt her head where the small voice was coming from.

"Oh! hello Jungwoo oppa" she bowed at him, giving him her cute gummy smile making Jungwoo smile too as he cupped his own face.

Doyoung sighed as he placed down the knife he was holding, "Jungwoo, how many times do i have to tell you that if you're not gonna help us cook, take off that apron." He said in disbelief.

Haneul giggled when Jungwoo teased Doyoung by sticking his tongue out, "and how many times do i have to tell you that it doesn't matter because i look good in it, right Haneul?" He defended looking at Haneul looking for support from her.

"yeah whatever you say oppa." she said continuing her task as everyone in the kitchen laughed at her answer.

-

"Haneul is the one who cooked this!!" Doyoung exclaimed pointing out the delicious looking meal placed down in the middle of the table.

Then the two youngest, Chenle and Jisung immediately dug in into their foods when they heard that their noona was the one who cooked it.

"hmm, noona it's so delicious!" Jisung said turning at his left where Haneul sat beside her giving her two thumbs up.

"don't talk when your mouth is full" She said patting Jisungs head as Chenle stuck his tongue out, teasing Jisung.

"it's really good" Taeyong said as the others nod and continued to eat, Haneul gave him a small nod and a thank you then ate her own food.

-

Everyone went back to their own worlds after they ate breakfast, Haneul, who insisted the she'll be washing the dishes, hummed at the kitchen as she started to clean the area.

Unknown to her, Jeno was seated on the counter watching every move she makes. His eyes never left her back as she continued to hum random songs while doing the dishes.

"Jeno! help me beat up Donghyuck's ass, come on!" Renjun said loudly as he entered the room, which made Haneul drop the spoon and turned to face them both wide wide eyes.

Haneul was startled about two things. One, Jeno was in the kitchen withouth her knowing. Two, Renjun's loud voice.

stan ateez or jump off a cliff:)